Incident Response Team Lead
Remote, CA, USA
There is only one Data Cloud. Snowflake’s founders started from scratch and designed a data platform built for the cloud that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. But it didn’t stop there. They engineered Snowflake to power the Data Cloud, where thousands of organizations unlock the value of their data with near-unlimited scale, concurrency, and performance. This is our vision: a world with endless insights to tackle the challenges and opportunities of today and reveal the possibilities of tomorrow.
AS AN INCIDENT RESPONSE TEAM LEAD AT SNOWFLAKE, YOU WILL:
- Serve as Incident Commander and participate in a global on-call rotation.
- Help develop an Incident Response program from the ground up.
- Develop playbooks, work instructions, and automation solutions.
- Lead large-scale technical projects.
- Develop and grow junior team members.
- Interface with senior leadership & stakeholders.
OUR IDEAL INCIDENT RESPONDER WILL HAVE:
- U.S. Citizenship and ability to acquire a DoD security clearance.
- Minimum 5 years experience performing Incident Response.
- Automation/scripting knowledge (e.g., Python, Shell, PowerShell, etc.).
- Experience with cloud security (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Experience with investigative technologies such as Log Analysis, Malware Analysis & Reverse Engineering, Network & Host Forensics, EDR, etc.
- Experience designing, evaluating, and implementing new security technologies.
- Experience presenting to executive leadership.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
BONUS POINTS FOR EXPERIENCE WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- Web attack and exploitation techniques.
- Container security.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?