Assistant Manager- IT Audit & Compliance
PhonePePhonePe is a Digital Wallet & Online Payment App that allows you to make instant Money Transfers with UPI. Recharge Mobile, DTH, Pay Utility Bills, Buy/Invest in Gold, Mutual Funds, Insurance & much more.
PhonePe is India’s leading digital payments platform with over 400 million+ registered users. Using PhonePe, users can send and receive money, recharge mobile, DTH, data cards, pay at stores, make utility payments, buy gold, and make investments. PhonePe went live for customers in August 2016 and was the first non-banking UPI app and offered money transfer to individuals and merchants, recharges and bill payments to begin with. In 2017, PhonePe forayed into financial services with the launch of digital gold, providing users with a safe and convenient option to buy 24-karat gold securely on its platform. PhonePe has since launched Mutual Funds and Insurance products like tax-saving funds, liquid funds, international travel insurance, Corona Care, a dedicated insurance product for the COVID-19 pandemic among others.
PhonePe launched its Switch platform in 2018, and today its customers can place orders on over 300 apps including Ola, Myntra, IRCTC, Goibibo, RedBus, Oyo etc. directly from within the PhonePe mobile app. PhonePe is accepted at over 18 million merchant outlets across 500 cities nationally.
At PhonePe, we take extra care to make sure you give your best at work, Everyday! And creating the right environment for you is just one of the things we do. We empower people and trust them to do the right thing. Here, you own your work from start to finish, right from day one. Being enthusiastic about tech is a big part of being at PhonePe. If you like building technology that impacts millions, ideating with some of the best minds in the country and executing on your dreams with purpose and speed, join us!
To monitor and maintain the compliance of PhonePe’s operations and business with respect to the guidelines provided by the regulatory bodies, internal policies and relevant security standards.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Diligently maintain PhonePe’s Information Security Framework and underlying policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Stay updated on the current and upcoming regulatory requirements w.r.t to PhonePe’s business and ensure that appropriate controls and measures are in place to ensure compliance
- Identify information security and regulatory compliance KPIs, periodically monitor, follow up and ensure fulfilment as per the requirement
- Facilitate periodic reviews and audits as required engaging both internal business partners across the organization and external resources.
- Facilitate and support ISO certifications, CISA audits, PCI DSS, ITGC audits and ensure compliance.
- Meet security objectives as defined by chief information security officer in PhonePe’s security policies.
- Conduct trainings and awareness sessions. Create and circulate mailers, posters, blogs etc for information security periodically.
- Independently gather information from developers, engineers and other technical team members, obtain a deep understanding of products and technical processes.
- Create/ update comprehensive technical documentation (procedure manuals, policies, process documents and technical specifications) in simple, polished and engaging content
- Prepare RFPs (Request for Proposal) and software requirement specifications for engineering and information security team.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience of 4-6 years in information systems security, ITGC and IT risk management.
- Working knowledge of security domains such as logical and physical access, SDLC, change management, network security and vulnerability management.
- Effective communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, proactive and team-oriented player.
- Security certifications such as ISO 27001:2013 Lead Implementer or ISO 27001:2013 Lead Auditor, CISA, CISSP (preferred).
PhonePe Full Time Employee Benefits (Not applicable for Intern or Contract Roles)
- Insurance Benefits - Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance
- Wellness Program - Employee Assistance Program, Onsite Medical Center, Emergency Support System
- Parental Support - Maternity Benefit, Paternity Benefit Program, Adoption Assistance Program, Day-care Support Program
- Mobility Benefits - Relocation benefits, Transfer Support Policy, Travel Policy
- Retirement Benefits - Employee PF Contribution, Flexible PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS, Leave Encashment
- Other Benefits - Higher Education Assistance, Car Lease, Mobile & Broadband Reimbursements, Salary Advance Policy
Working at PhonePe is a rewarding experience! Great people, a work environment that thrives on creativity, the opportunity to take on roles beyond a defined job description are just some of the reasons you should work with us. Read more about PhonePe on our blog.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Audits Banking CISA CISSP Compliance ISO 27001 KPIs Network security PCI DSS Risk management SDLC Vulnerability management
Perks/benefits: Career development Flex hours Medical leave Parental leave Relocation support Startup environment Wellness
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec / Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find even more open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Management, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general - ordered by popularity of job title or skills, toolset and products used - below.
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Manager Pentest H/F jobs
- Open Ethical hacker / Pentester H/F jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open IT Security Specialist jobs
- Open Infosec Risk Manager jobs
- Open Cyber Program Manager jobs
- Open o365 Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Specialist jobs
- Open Staff Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Agile-related jobs
- Open SIEM-related jobs
- Open GCP-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Security assessment-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Cryptography-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Encryption-related jobs