Kalles Group Overview
Security is for all.
Companies big and small thrive when data is secure, organized, and accessible because they are better able to manage risk and opportunity. Our purpose is to secure the future for businesses.
That's why we provide cybersecurity services to startups, small businesses, and Fortune 500 companies because everyone deserves to be secure.
Kalles Group is delivering organizational and technology change while bringing security to all.
What you’ll do
The Security Analyst will be part of a team of highly skilled, collaborative practitioners using the latest tools working to bring information security to the next level. The role will administer and implement security solutions in a multi-platform environment. You will become a recognized expert in information security in the global e-commerce and premium retail technology domain.
If you are passionate about enabling business objectives through information security best practices, certified as a professional infosec practitioner, and bring experience in delivering security and risk assessments, we want to speak with you!
- Participate in conducting gap analyses, security and risk assessments with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop clear documentation and project artifacts related to business, functional, and technical requirements and use cases.
- Ensure systems and sensitive information are protected from internal and external unauthorized access, modification, deletion or disclosure in compliance with major industry policies, standards, and security best practices.
- Collaborate with engineering and functional teams in order to implement security solutions spanning identity, application, and network level initiatives
- Work with a variety of security efforts that span areas such as cloud infrastructure, application, system, and network level initiatives.
- Advocate for effective collaboration and the best ideas to be prioritized among program management, operations, and other security engineers and analysts.
- Drive critical analysis of current state of access provisioning processes, identifying gaps and key areas for improvement, and helping to steer the team through delivery of the technical solutions
- Troubleshooting and resolution of system service issues, including cloud hosting, network, operating system, and application related issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, information systems, or other IT related field
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience in information security role
- Some basic automation knowledge for integration, data collection, scripting and reporting tasks.
- Knowledge or work assessing risks and providing innovative countermeasures and solutions that balance security and business requirements.
- Foundational understanding of several enterprise environment technologies including servers, databases, networking, applications, services, and hybrid platforms.
- Professional style that demonstrates being self-motivated, responsible, conscientious, and detail-oriented
- Understanding of some of the controls and policy standards in current legal and regulatory environments such as PCI, SOX, HIPAA, GLBA, NIST, etc.
- Industry recognized certifications, such as CISSP or similar security related credentials
- Past experience as security analyst participating in security and risk assessments of third-party vendors in enterprise environments
- Relevant experience within e-commerce, retail technology, and manufacturing industries
- Past experience working with security frameworks in PCI and SOX regulated environments
Kalles Group is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of creed, nationality, race, ethnicity, disability, gender, or other protected class.
- Education. We like to give back with an annual education package to boost growing your career.
- Health care coverage for you. This includes medical, dental, vision and pharmaceutical coverage. Kalles Group pays a percentage of the premium for the plan with the remainder being deducted from your paycheck each month. There are multiple plans to choose from.
- Fifteen (15) days of Paid Time Off (to be utilized as vacation or sick time)
- Ten (10) paid holidays
- Healthcare benefits (e.g., medical, dental, etc.) are subject to change. When possible, advance notice will be provided regarding any changes. Offers are subject to any, and all, required background and screening checks requested by Kalles Group or our client.
401K and life insurance benefits. Subject to eligibility requirements