Cybersecurity Lead Python Developer
Fivesky is looking for a highly motivated and talented Lead Cybersecurity Python Developer to join a fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging global environment. The ideal candidate must have in-depth experience assessing, designing and implementing enterprise scale Cybersecurity solutions.
What you’ve done:
- Lead a team of Python developers or equivalent skill, developed Investigation and Incident Response platform using Python development of integration and automation components used for the detection of cybersecurity threats.
- Information Security expert responsible for protecting the Enterprise scale company, its clients, and employee data.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities for efficiency gains and implementing them via automation and tooling.
- Engaged with Incident Responders, Investigators, and peer developers to define requirements.
- Collaborated with other developers and end users in an Agile environment to develop detection and automated response capabilities to counter Cybersecurity Threats.
What you will do:
- Experience leading a team of cybersecurity Python developers for automating cyber security platforms
- Expertise with Python used for the detection of cybersecurity threats.
- Experience within Information Security identifying opportunities for efficiency gains and implementing them via automation and tooling.
- Agile environment experience to develop detection and automated response capabilities to counter Cybersecurity threats.
Would be awesome if you had:
- Python development certification
- Cybersecurity certification
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in Montreal. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.