Vulnerability Scanning Analyst
Are you an exceptional Vulnerability Scanning Analyst? Are you a wizard with Qualys? Do you have experience with CVSS scoring? Can you manipulate and derive information from various related Splunk views and indexes? If you have answered yes, Fivesky wants to hear from you!
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience in the technology space.
- Worked multiple projects involving the use of Qualys.
- Operated an enterprise reporting platform (Splunk preferred).
- Experience with CVEs and CVSS scoring of vulnerabilities in an enterprise IT environment.
What you’ve done:
- Worked with Qualys and possibly other commercial vulnerability scanning products.
- Held projects involving CVSS scoring and have experience accounting for the existence of compensating controls to re-factor scores.
- Maintained the firms vulnerability scanning platform.
- Manipulated information from various related Splunk views and indexes.
What you will do:
- Be a vital member of the Vulnerability Management team
- Tracking and reporting on all aspects of commercial software vulnerability risk for the firm.
- Assess reported vulnerabilities pertaining to commercial software products
- Assign vulnerabilities to the responsible technology owners for remediation
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity. The salary is open based on experience and qualifications.