Cyber Security Specialist
Kaunas, Kaunas County, Lithuania
Hostinger is a world-class web hosting company, ambitious to stay ahead of its competitors. Our team consists of 900 curious and high-spirited professionals working worldwide.
We are looking for a Cyber Security Specialist to work in a team ensuring the safety of our products and processes. You will be indicating emerging cyber threats and seeking for best solutions and creative ways to solve complex security issues. We know that every possible vulnerability detected before the damage is done is the key to a successful business.
If you would like to join our force and take part in this exciting journey, let's meet!
What you will do:
- Research/evaluate emerging cyber security threats and ways to manage them;
- Investigate security alerts and provide incident response;
- Monitor and respond to 'phishing' emails;
- Mitigate attacks, intrusions and unusual, unauthorized or illegal activity;
- Design and develop a set of security standards and practices to protect the company’s systems and information assets;
- Manage and maintain security tools;
- Cooperate closely with teams in relation to fixing cyber security issues;
- Help to deliver cybersecurity awareness training;
- Assist with systems auditing and access control management;
- Document incidents and generate reports for team members and stakeholders.
What We Expect:
- Extensive Linux knowledge;
- 2 - 5 years of experience working in the cybersecurity field;
- Patch management, firewalls and intrusion detection/prevention knowledge;
- In-depth understanding of security frameworks and risk management methodologies;
- Enough skills to write scripts or code (in any language);
- Analytical mind with strong problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Bonus points for cybersecurity-related certifications.
What you will get:
- A work environment where everyone values highest standards, freedom, responsibility and personal growth - we promote action-oriented behavior, trust and seek mastery;
- Everything you need for your professional development – latest working equipment, training courses, books, conferences, team building activities, and workshops;
- A friendly, supportive and experienced team which is eager to share their knowledge and spend time with you;
- Gross salary from 2000 Eur/month (depends on your experience);
- A health insurance package for your wellness;
- Remote work and flexible hours.
Read more about our company culture here.
You are dangerously close to launching your career to new heights. Take action. Apply now!