Information Security Support Officer (ISSM)
Dark Wolf Solutions is looking for an Information System Security Manager (ISSM) who is interested in working in a fast-paced environment to establish a robust security posture for a government information system. The successful candidate will provide oversight and enforcement of DoD and Air Force Cyber Security policies and procedures in order to maintain a holistic security approach for the lifecycle of the system. The ISSM will act as the primary security advisor to the PM, AO, and ISO. In addition, the role will have oversight of an ISSO Team and ensure their compliance with established information security AF requirements. This position is remote with up to 20% travel.
- Active Secret Clearance
- 3 year’s experience as an ISSM or 5 year’s experience as a Sr. ISSO
- Hands-on experience enforcing information protection policies in an unclassified environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least one (1) of the following cyber security certifications: CAP, GSLC, CISM, CISSP
- Strong experience with DoD and Air Force Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Proficient with a major cloud services platform, i.e. GCP, Azure, AWS, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, related field.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software suite
- Experience with task management, metrics collection, and status reporting to management
- Proficient with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) technology
- Demonstrated knowledge/experience in the areas of resource allocation, workload management, and contract management
- One (1) or more of the following cyber security certifications: SEC+, SSCP, CASP, GSEC, GICSP, CEH, CDNA, CSSLP
- Any additional certifications relevant to system and cyber security not previously listed
- Experience with Common security tools such as Nessus, WASSP, SECSCN, and/or MBSA
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.