Information Security Support Officer (ISSO)
Dark Wolf Solutions is looking for a Sr. Information System Security Officer who is interested in working in a fast-paced environment to ensure the security of information and network assets for a government customer. Candidate should have 10+ years in IT with a background in technology and a strong history of secure technical implementations. Additionally, the candidate should have experience working with security compliance and associated industry/government standards. The successful candidate will provide oversight and enforcement of daily IT Security Operations and best practices for security incident reporting; removable media and patch management; elevated user access; customer service; database auditing; security training; and maintenance of systems and equipment. Develop, update, and/or review RMF documentation to include Security Plans, Implementation Plans, Plans of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms), and Security Assessment Reports. Our Sr. Information System Security Officers are asked to solve challenging problems for our customer to ensure the safety and security of the customers’ missions. This position is remote with up to 20% travel.
- Must possess an active Secret clearance.
- Minimum of 3+ years specific experience with NIST SP 800-53, SP 800-37, SP 800-137, SP 800-30, DoDI 8510.01
- Experience in developing system performance, availability, scalability, manageability, and security requirements for mid-to-large scale programs.
- Demonstrated expert-level experience with Risk Management Framework
- Hands-on experience enforcing information protection policies in a classified environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess one of the following certifications: CAP, SEC+, GSLC
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, related field.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software suite.
- Experience with task management, metrics collection, and status reporting to management.
- The following certifications are desired: CEH, CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC.
- Recent experience with cybersecurity and information assurance accreditation processes for DoD or AF.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.