Cloud Security Engineer - Azure, Security Engineering, Cloud Policy
Remote - London, England, United Kingdom
Cloud Security Engineer – Azure, Security Engineering, Cloud Policy
ADARMA are seeking a contract Cloud Security Engineer with strong knowledge of Azure to work on projects linked to the secure deployment of cutting edge cyber security banking technologies.
This role is offered on a remote basis although travel to client sites as well as our offices in either London or Edinburgh may be necessary in the future.
Within this technically hands-on role, you will act as an Azure subject matter expert and utilise considerable cloud-based knowledge to aid our client in the delivery of security engineering and design-based projects. This role will involve working on projects at an enterprise level so candidates will be comfortable in working at both strategic and hands-on levels.
- Proven knowledge of cloud security principles within MS Azure
- Real experience of working on cloud policy engineering and deployment (Azure Guard rails)
- Strong cryptographical skills around encryption, certificate handling, key change and protocols (e.g x509 and PKCS12)
- Knowledge of network security devised including NGFW, UTM or NIPS/NIDS
- Experience of working with authentication, authorisation and account concepts and IAM systems (OTP and MFA systems)
- Proven knowledge of security architectural principles
We are Adarma, one of the largest independent security services companies in the UK. As a business formed and run by veteran senior security leaders, we know security and how to deliver real value in the real world. This is why our clients are successful FTSE 350 organisations from all industry sectors.
See us as your true partner in security. We have the experience, proven track record and industry recognition, to provide best-of-breed services for all our clients. Our team are specialists in Threat Management including SOC design, build & operation. And we always tailor our cybersecurity services to your needs