Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis, distributed systems, and marketing.
About the role
We are seeking a Blue Team Security Engineer with experience to join our growing tech team to help Appier fortify our defenses and protect the system that enables our products to keep running while processing the data of our clients.
In this role, you will design and implement the security defenses. You will interact with our infra team, product team, and MIS team. As a member of the Infosec team, you will also contribute to the ISMS program and the organization's compliance with the overarching security and regulatory requirements(ISO27001, 27701, GDPR, etc.).
Task of the role
- Implement Vulnerability scanning tools and code scanning
- Penetration test with the product team
- Analyze security system and seek improvements continuously
- Report possible threats or software issues, and support the product teams to manage the issues
- Research weakness and find ways to enhance the security defenses
- Develop best practices and security standards for the organization
- Support ISO27001, ISO27701. GDPR compliance
- Information security training
- Bachelor degree or above in computer engineering/computer science or related fields
- 2 or more years of work experience as a security engineer
- Familiar with OWASP top 10 web application security risks and defenses
- Tools hands-on experience for vulnerability scanning, penetration test, or code scanning
- Familiar with cloud service and Linux system
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies
[Nice to have]
- Have experience importing ISO27001
- Have web or mobile application development experience
- Have information security certificate (CEH, CISSP, OSCP, GWAPT, etc.)
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Equity in one of the most exciting Artificial Intelligence startup in Asia
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general