Corporate Security Engineer
The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
The Reddit Security team is rapidly developing, and this is an opportunity to get in and have an outsized impact on a highly skilled and motivated team. We look for humble experts with a relentlessly resourceful and entrepreneurial, “can do” view of security. We want to deliver facts and not FUD to the business to enable Reddit to manage risk more effectively. Culture is important to us and a learning and developing mentality is vital regardless of the work assigned.
As a Corporate Security Engineer, you will focus on security engineering in corporate environments such as endpoint devices and SaaS services. You will identify risks in corporate systems and build systems, tools and processes to mitigate them.
- Deep knowledge of Mac, Windows, and Linux operating systems
- Ability to write tools and services using Go, Python, or similar languages
- Experience with endpoint management tools
- Experience with endpoint detection and response tools
- Strong knowledge of common security vulnerabilities and risks
- Deep technical understanding of common security vulnerabilities and risks
- Experience working with and securing SaaS tools
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals