Networking & Security Engineer
Paiania, Attica, Greece
INTRACOM TELECOM is a global telecommunication systems and solutions vendor operating for over 40 years in the market. The company innovates in the wireless access and transmission field, offers a competitive telco software solutions portfolio and combines its offerings with a complete range of professional services.
Our mission is to shape future through technology and we recognize that human capital is the key factor to achieve this in today's business environment. Our company's highly specialized and experienced personnel are pivotal to achieving demanding objectives and advancing the capabilities of the company to better serve its customers. Within this framework, we are looking for an agile and highly-motivated “Networking & Security Engineer” to join a team of future shapers.
- Design, specify, deploy and set to work resilient network solutions i.e WAN, CAN, LAN.
- Conduct studies on systems security risks’ management, mitigation and security alignment with customer priorities, objectives and security policies.
- Execute penetration testing, identifying cyber threats and vulnerabilities and specifying needed defensive capabilities.
- BSc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or other related discipline
- At least 3 years solid experience in a similar role, preferably as Network and/or Security Engineer
- Experience in setting-up, troubleshooting and configuring LANs/WANs is a must
- Experience in designing network security is essential
- Experience in configuring network security policies at access and core layers
- Experience in firewall management and configuration e.g in Cisco ASA, FortiGate, etc
- Knowledge on how to execute penetration testing is essential
- Knowledge of scripting languages will be considered a strong asset
- Very good level of English is a must for this role
- Knowledge in Windows/Linux OSs and services such as DNS, DHCP
- Cisco CCNA Security or CCNP R&S or Security qualification
- Experience in Fortinet NSE professional
- Experience with tools such as Wireshark, Metasploit, Kali Linux, Cobalt Strike
- Programming experience (e.g. C / C++ / Python / Java)
INTRACOM TELECOM provides an excellent working environment which encourages team spirit, cooperation and continuous learning, in which the career prospects depend on each employee’s performance. Remuneration is competitive and aligned with the company’s credo “our competitive advantage is our human capital”.