Jr. Network Security Engineer
Pleasanton, California, United States
Exciting Jr. Network Security Engineer career opportunity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar program
- 1 plus years of hands-on information network security experience
- Working knowledge of software development life cycle and proven experience delivering a project from initiation to completion stage.
- Experience in network infrastructure environment.
- Knowledge in Cloud & encryption
- Familiarity with organizational processes including developing, maintaining and maturing processes.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements for inputs into solution architecture.
- Familiarity with network security controls like firewalls, intrusion prevention systems, data loss protection, endpoint protection, anti-malware and spam filtering, security information and event management platforms etc. Hands on experience a plus.
- Knowledge of information security attack vectors and threat assessment models.
- Familiarity with incident response programs, vulnerability assessments, penetration tests and security audits; Experience on a compliance audit a plus.
- Willingness to learn and a can-do attitude.
- Any security certification a plus
Job tags: Architecture Audits Encryption Incident response Malware Network security
Job region(s): North America