Intelligence Consultant - Cybersecurity, Public Sector
Washington, DC Area
The Public Sector DoD/IC team supports Recorded Future’s US defense and intelligence related clients. The Threat Intelligence Consultant is a function of our Intelligence Services group, managing and implementing all aspects of customer success activities with our clients.
What you’ll do
We’re seeking a Threat Intelligence Consultant to support our cyber focused defense and intelligence customers, big and small. In this role, you will:
- Interact with all roles in cyber security, such as Threat Intelligence, SOC, Vulnerability Management, Incident Response, Threat Hunting, Security Architecture, and Leadership.
- Drive customer value through use case identification and alignment, training and tailored support.
- Plan and manage the customer success life cycle, tailoring key components to meet the client’s specific security requirements.
- Support user training and enablement, helping to integrate our data and technology into daily workflows, systems and processes.
- Act as the “voice of the customer” for our Product team
- Be a problem-solving expert, mining our platform for tailored value based on client needs.
What you’ll bring
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a cyber intensive analytical role (intelligence, military, commercial industry, etc.) working with enterprise clients or executive level decision makers. Threat Intelligence, security operations, vulnerability management or incident response experience is highly desired.
- BA/BS required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience collaborating and communicating with technical and non-technical personnel, both technically and strategically (from deep geeks to senior leaders!).
- Ability to troubleshoot challenging technical concerns.
- Ability to travel a minimum of 30% required;
- Bonus Points
- Previous experience working in a consultative role directly with clients, preferably with SaaS.
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) or equivalent mid-level cyber / technical certification.
- Education or experience in Data Science and/or Machine Learning.
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with elite intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: What’s happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.