RiskIQ is the leader in attack surface management, providing the most comprehensive discovery, intelligence, and mitigation of threats associated with an organization’s digital presence. With more than 75 percent of attacks originating outside the firewall, RiskIQ allows enterprises to gain unified insight and control over web, social and mobile exposures. Trusted by thousands of security analysts, RiskIQ’s platform combines advanced internet data reconnaissance and analytics to expedite investigations, understand digital attack surfaces, assess risk and take action to protect the business, brand, and customers. Based in San Francisco, the company is backed by Summit Partners, Battery Ventures, Georgian Partners and MassMutual Ventures.
We are looking for a Security Analyst to join our team in London.
You will be joining a technical team of security professionals dedicated to the success of the RiskIQ Customer, their information security and brand protection initiatives.
Working alongside a team of Security Analysts, monitoring and protecting the overall health of RiskIQ Customers' digital assets as well as identifying and managing external threat events.
Ideally, you are already in a similar role where you have/had experience working within a Security Analyst team and you are now looking to grow your experience. A working knowledge of web technologies and frameworks would be an advantage.
Your responsibilities will include
- Deliver world-class customer support as first point of contact for RiskIQ Customers
- Configure, maintain and troubleshoot the RiskIQ platform for RiskIQ Customers
- Assist Solution Architects on cadence calls when needed as a technical resource
- Analyse and investigate external threat events for RiskIQ customers
- Pro-actively triage new external threat events
- Remediate External Threat events through enforcements on behalf of RiskIQ customers
- Deliver customer reports in a timely manner.
- Liaise with Solutions Architects and customers about the threat landscape based on detected threats
- Technical ability to automate solutions using scripting languages.
- Contribute to threat research (emerging security topics and new threat vectors) and support the Marketing team through blogs, whitepapers, etc.
- Artifact research and be able to provide recommendations on how to prevent and remediate threats based on findings.
- 1-2 years of experience in Technical troubleshooting support role
- 1-2 years of cybersecurity experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) to both technical and non-technical audience.
- Background or demonstrable ability in scripting
- Security certifications are a plus
- Degree in cyber security or similar is preferred
- Motivated individual looking to make the next step in their career in an exciting and dynamic role with a fast growing company in an exciting new market.
Why work at RiskIQ?
- Fascinating work - Welcome to the dark underbelly of the Internet. RiskIQ’s ability to help organizations map and monitor their attack surface, detect internet-scale threats, and investigate adversaries led to skyrocketing adoption by security teams around the world. It is the golden age of internet crime, and we are at the forefront of defensive efforts to stem the tide. Internet security is a global growth industry, and the knowledge you acquire here will be a marketable skill for decades to come.
- We’re a company on the forefront of a burgeoning industry - RiskIQ experienced explosive growth in 2018, including a 362.5 percent increase in net new product sales due to the steady adoption of attack surface management across the world. We also experienced a 365 percent increase in registration for RiskIQ community, our freemium entry-level product, showing the increasing role of security outside the firewall to the growth of businesses.
- Top Leadership - Our CEO is a renowned cybersecurity veteran known for his expertise. Our leadership group is poised and experienced with a track record in technology and cybersecurity.
- Unbounded opportunity - We’re growing! At RiskIQ, you’ll be provided with as much responsibility as you can handle—new career development opportunities constantly arise given our rate of growth.
- Flexibility - You’ll have a large workload, but also the freedom to accomplish it on your own terms.