Wireless Penetration Tester
Dark Wolf Solutions is looking for a Penetration Tester with demonstrated experience testing Wireless Security and Digital Signal Processing who is interested in working in a fast-paced environment to ensure the security of information and network assets for a government customer.
The successful candidate will plan and perform vulnerability assessments and penetration testing of Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS)s. The successful candidate must have prior experience with multiple facets of penetration testing, using both open source and proprietary tools. Travels to client sites on a semi-regular basis to conduct onsite assessments and tests. Prepares assessments and presentations of analyses and findings. Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations. Candidates may be asked to move between projects and participate in either single engagement penetration tests or continuous engagement Red Teams. The candidate may also need to perform testing against networks and applications.
Our Penetration Testers are asked to solve challenging problems for our customer to ensure the safety and security of the customers’ missions. This position is in Burlington, MA area and may require travel if the candidate lives elsewhere.
- 5+ years’ experience in three or more specific areas to include: wireless security (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Cellular, and others), digital signal processing, penetration testing tools, red teaming, vulnerability assessment tools (OS, web, database) etc.
- Demonstrated understanding and proficiency with wireless protocols including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Cellular, and others.
- Demonstrated understanding and proficiency with use of Industrial, Scientific, and Medical (ISM) bands for communication.
- Experience with C/C++
- Proven penetration testing experience in wireless protocols including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Cellular, and others.
- Proficiency of various operating systems: Windows, iOS, Android, or Linux
- Proficiency with cloud technology and deployments: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure
- Proficiency with at least three (3) or more of the following: mobile security, telecom protocols, operating systems, reverse engineering, forensics, network analysis, vulnerability assessment or malware.
- Experience in drafting reports, documenting case details, and able to summarize findings and recommendations based on system analysis.
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- BS (or equivalent) in Cyber security, Information Security, IT, EE, Network Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- Active Secret Security Clearance
- Experience with Matlab/Octave, Verilog/VHDL, and GNU Radio.
- Security Certification: CEH, GIAC or equivalent pen testing cert.
- Familiarity with Wireshark, Fiddler, EnCase, Sleuthkit and similar tools
- Experience employing advanced forensic tools and techniques for attack reconstruction, including dead system analysis and volatile data collection and analysis
- Desired security certification: examples include OSCP, CEH, CISSP, or Security+
- Desired experience ensuring quality assurance and the spreading of best practices
- Experience with operational communications
- MS degree in technical field
- Experience with task management, metrics collection, and status reporting to management.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.