Threat & Vulnerability Analyst
Security is a major focus within Everbridge. The Enterprise IT team is looking to add to our vulnerability management program. Do you have working knowledge of Microsoft Windows domains, Microsoft server operating systems and applications? Do you have solid experience using the Microsoft Windows client operating system as well as Apple MacOS? Are you passionate about securing corporate systems? If so, this position is a perfect opportunity for you to join the Everbridge Enterprise IT Vulnerability Management team. As a senior member of the team, you will be responsible for ensuring that corporate servers and clients are secure using “best in breed” vulnerability remediation tools. You will coordinate remediation activities with the Everbridge End User Technology Team who provide direct support of Everbridge employees. We are a 24x7x365 distributed team that can do our job anytime, anywhere globally.
What you'll do:
- Keep Everbridge corporate assets safe and the business running securely.
- Work with the Everbridge Information Security team to create standards & establish priorities.
- Own operational responsibility of the vulnerability remediation tools.
- Collaborate across multiple departments developing robust vulnerability remediation plans.
- Monitor and report on the health of the organization with the leadership team.
- Maintain awareness of active industry threats
- Enhance the infrastructure, tooling, and processes to respond to a continuously changing threat environment.
- Participate in a rotating on-call schedule to troubleshoot and resolve production escalations from our 24x7x365 NOC
What you'll bring:
- 5+ Years managing a corporate infrastructure as a system administrator
- Dedicated commitment to technical excellence and quality customer service
- Ability to triage, reproduce, recommend remediation, and implement fixes for vulnerabilities
- Previous experience managing Microsoft Active Directory Group Policies
- Knowledge of managing a virtual infrastructure using VMware vSphere
- Ability to write basic scripts using Microsoft PowerShell
- Experience with common scanning tools, such as Qualys
- Experience using Quest KACE & Qualys
- Application monitoring and alerting solutions (What’s Up Gold, SolarWinds, Thousand Eyes)
- Experience with SumoLogic Log Monitoring & Analysis
- The ability to work with Excel pivot tables & charts
Job tags: Active Directory Qualys Vulnerabilities Vulnerability management Windows
Job region(s): Europe