Senior Red Team Security Engineer
Remote, Pune, India
There is only one Data Cloud. Snowflake’s founders started from scratch and designed a data platform built for the cloud that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. But it didn’t stop there. They engineered Snowflake to power the Data Cloud, where thousands of organizations unlock the value of their data with near-unlimited scale, concurrency, and performance. This is our vision: a world with endless insights to tackle the challenges and opportunities of today and reveal the possibilities of tomorrow.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- You have a passion for security research, CTFs, fuzzing, exploitation, and staying up to date on security trends
- Experience conducting internal and external security assessments on web applications, systems, and networks
- Knowledge in finding and exploiting bugs and misconfigurations in:
- AWS, GCP, and Azure
- You have a continuously learning mindset with a wide range of security domain knowledge
- Strong communications skills to comfortably work cross-functionally across the organization
- Experience mimicking tactics, techniques and procedures of threat actors
- Experience related to penetration testing, red teaming, network defense, or cloud security
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in penetration testing, red teaming, or cyber security
- Security Certifications - OSCP, GPEN, GXPN, OSCE or similar certifications
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Conduct red team assessments against a diverse cloud environment and find vulnerabilities in software, systems, networks, and logic
- Develop tools, methodologies, and infrastructure to accomplish Red Team goals
- Set scope, objectives, and timelines for executing red team assessments and leverage data to create useful metrics
- Work with security teams to communicate findings, recommendations, and knowledge to key stakeholders
- Play a critical role in building a Red Team that has a wide scope and impact
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US:
- We are laser focused on doing security better, and we do not tolerate the status quo.
- We have strong demand from our customers, and support from the business for security.
- We are a great team that combines a diverse set of backgrounds and skills.
- Did we mention we are one of the fastest-growing software companies, ever? The opportunity for impact is enormous.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?