Cloud Security Engineer - O365 and Azure
London, England, United Kingdom
Cloud Security Engineer – O365 and Azure
ADARMA are seeking a contract Security Engineer with strong knowledge of cloud-based solutions and O365 to work on projects linked to the secure deployment of cutting edge cyber security banking technologies.
This role is offered on a remote basis although travel to office UK-wide may be necessary in the future. Please note that the successful applicant would be expected to engage via an FCSA accredited umbrella company.
Within this technically hands-on role, you will act as an MS Office 365 subject matter expert and utilise considerable cloud-based knowledge (ideally Azure) to aid our client in the delivery of security engineering and design-based projects.
- Proven knowledge of cloud security principles withing MS Azure and MS 365 technologies
- Further knowledge of Azure Cloud solutions- e.g Access Management, virtulisation, Cloud identity and access, etc.)
- Ability to secure DevOps pipelines
- Experience with containers (Kubernetes and/or Docker)
- Ideally, experience around ISO27001 or similar security control frameworks
- Proven knowledge of security architectural principles
We are Adarma, one of the largest independent security services companies in the UK. As a business formed and run by veteran senior security leaders, we know security and how to deliver real value in the real world. This is why our clients are successful FTSE 350 organisations from all industry sectors.
See us as your true partner in security. We have the experience, proven track record and industry recognition, to provide best-of-breed services for all our clients. Our team are specialists in Threat Management including SOC design, build & operation. And we always tailor our cybersecurity services to your needs.