Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Who We Are:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have built some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are exceptionally proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to develop an open culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
While our offices are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a phenomenal place to come to work every single day to pursue your passions.
Take Two Interactive Inc. is building out a Security Operations Center and is looking for an individual who will play a significant role in monitoring and responding to incidents in our various environments. The analyst will proactively seek for threats, always with an eye towards improving alert quality, and automating response as applicable.
What you will take on:
As a SOC Analyst you will be coordinating with various studio partners across the organization. The analyst is encouraged to participate in the continuous improvement of the SOC. Responsibilities include:
- Perform security monitoring and incident response of cyber security events as part of a highly available Security Operation Center (SOC)
- Provide analysis and trending of security log data from a large number of heterogeneous security devices
- Detect incidents through proactive “hunting” analysis of security-relevant data sets
- Develop and follow detailed operational processes and procedures to appropriately analyze, advance and assist in remediation of information security-related incidents
- Demonstrate automation to improve workflow quality and efficiency as appropriate
- Prioritize numerous tasks and formulate responses/recommendations to labels and team members in a fast-paced environment
- Provide host and network forensic support to acquire system and network artifacts during security incident response
- Understand and perform malware analysis during event and incident response investigations
- Research new and evolving threats and vulnerabilities with potential to impact the supervised environment
What you Bring:
- 3 years' experience as a Security/Cyber/Network Analyst
- Direct experience in Security Operations Center work, Network Event Analysis, Threat Analysis, and/or Intelligence Analysis
- Knowledge of various security methodologies and processes, and technical security solutions (firewall, packet analysis, SIEM and intrusion detection systems)
- Ability to analyze endpoint, network, and application logs
- Knowledge of common Internet protocols and applications
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Enjoy Life. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to crafting and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.