Cyber Forensics Analyst
Dark Wolf Solutions is looking for a Cyber Forensic Analyst who will support analysis of integration/utilization of various communications technologies used to support operations. The customer seeks a Cyber Forensics Analyst with Mac, Linux/Unix, and Windows intelligence analyst-centric experience and skills. The analyst will support the customer's overall threat analysis efforts by performing technical assessments on mobile and desktop operating system solutions, and associated hardware and software as they relate to communication systems.
The candidate will be expected to conduct forensic assessments across a full spectrum of computer and network devices, Windows/Linux hosts, mobile devices, virtual machines, and software and hardware, to determine potential weaknesses and vulnerabilities that may affect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of corporate protected and sensitive information systems and data. This will require skills in protocol packet-level analysis and developing comprehensive technical reports that provide recommendations of countermeasures as based on the identified techniques, tactics, procedures, and behavior patterns used by adversaries. The candidate is expected to perform vulnerability assessment and penetration testing of internal, perimeter, external and wireless network devices and web applications.
As a Cyber Forensic Analyst, a candidate may often times find themselves attending meetings at various other sites and may be required to travel between Chantilly, McLean and other Northern Virginia locations.
- 5+ years of forensic examination and of Mac, Linux/Unix, and Windows operating systems
- 3+ years' experience examining the following media types: cell phones, hard drives, thumb drives, flash media, compact disks
- Experience with the Mac, Linux/Unix and Windows Operating Systems
- Experience with Apple iOS, Windows, and Android
- Ability to perform complete digital forensic analysis from acquisition to report with minimal assistance
- Proven ability to create detailed technical reports and communicate highly technical information to a wide range of non-technical individuals
- Experience with any of the standard commercial forensic tools including FTK, Encase, Autopsy, WireShark
- Familiarity with penetration test tools and methodologies
- Must have a current Encase Certification
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance required
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.