Azure Security Engineer - Security Cleared - EMEA
London, England, United Kingdom
Azure Security Engineer - Secuirty Cleared
We are working to create a culture that attracts and retains exceptional people to deliver measurable market-leading DevOps & Cloud transformations for the world's largest enterprise organisations.
We specialise and support our clients across these five core pillars:
- Cloud Platform Build & Migration
- Enterprise DevOps Transformation
- DevSecOps and Cloud Security
- Cloud-Native Software Development
- Data Platforms& Analytics
As a Azure DevOps Lead, you will be a key member of our consulting and Azure team providing ‘best in class’ Engineering and Technical Architectures across a variety of exciting projects across varied environments and cultures
You'll have experience across some of these areas:
- Working in complex enterprise environments.
- Experienced in architecture design
- Linux and/or Windows systems engineering.
- Strong experience in Azure and exposure to AWS, GCP will be highly regarded
- Strong grasp of container technology including container orchestration with tools such as Kubernetes, Rancher, Docker Swarm, Nomad or similar
- Solid Configuration Management Experience with either Puppet, Chef, Ansible or Saltstack
- Good understanding of Microservices, APIs and Agile
- Leadership experience
- A big bonus if you have experience with: the HashiCorp tools (Terraform, Vault, Packer, Vagrant, Consul), Serverless and Data Science tooling.
As a Azure DevOps Lead Consultant at Contino wears many hats, you're not only highly technical across a wider range of technologies, practices and possibly disciplines; but you're also a driver of influence internally and within customers, you possess the ability to lead effectively and you're able to come up with innovative (but justifiable) ways of evolving the technical environments.
You'll be pivotal in knowledge sharing internally within the business, assisting others in their assigned projects and where necessary ensuring more junior members of Contino have exposure to your abilities.
When you are not delivering outstanding value to our clients, you will have the chance to provide thought leadership to the technical communities by speaking at meet-ups, writing blogs, which will enable you to stand out as a leader in the space.
- Fast-growing start-up organisation with huge opportunity for career growth
- Highly competitive salary package along with company bonus
- A hugely collaborative working environment where every person’s viewpoint is considered - a chance to make your mark on the business from day one!
- Financially backed business meaning security and support for new initiatives and global market expansion
- Pick your own Gear! Macbooks, PCs, Accessories!
- Drive your development with a personal Learning budget of £5000 per year.
Not everything fits into a job ad. To find out more about Contino, our plans, the job, the package, anything – please click below to get the conversation started.