Cloud DevSecOps Engineer
A Coruña, Spain
Denodo TechnologiesDenodo Platform is the leading data integration, management, and delivery platform using a logical approach to enable self-service BI, data science, hybrid/multi-cloud data integration, and enterprise data services.
Denodo is a high-growth, market-leading enterprise software company backed by HGGC. We are recognized as a leader by Gartner and Forrester and uniquely positioned to address the data fragmentation problems that exist in many enterprises.
We thrive in dynamic environments, and at the risk of sounding cliché, we work hard, and we play hard. People at Denodo are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly interacting and working together to empower people around the world, build community and connect in meaningful ways.
Denodo's success is founded on being innovative and creative, on delivering the best solutions with the highest levels of customer satisfaction, and on having a unique piece of technology. A company can only be as forward-thinking as its people, which explains why we have become the leading developer of Data Virtualization, Data Services, and Cloud Data Integration technologies and solutions for the enterprise.
At Denodo, we are like a family and it is of the utmost importance to us that we help support your professional growth every step of the way.
The IT team is in charge of operating and evolving global user applications and services; tools and environments for developer teams; and IT infrastructures and assets.
As a Cloud DevSecOps Engineer you will be involved in system design, Infrastructure as Code (IaC) implementation, and troubleshooting to help improve and support our cloud based platforms for customers, partners and employees.
- Implement solutions to manage the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of applications and services.
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems and methodologies on Cloud.
- Implement and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation.
- Assist and collaborate with technical users like developers and testers.
- Contribute to document architectures, deployments and installations
- Monitor, debug, troubleshoot and tune up our running systems to ensure our SLA meets business requirements.
- Be part of the On-call duties to support our platforms and services.
- Experience working with Version Control Tools (Git...).
- Experience working in devops for continuous integration, continuous deployment environments..
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code (Terraform).
- Experience in Configuration Management tools (puppet, ansible, chef, cfengine, salt).
- Experience working with cloud platforms and marketplaces (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, OpenShift...).
- Experience working with serverless deployments (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS Lambda, Azure Functions...).
- Information security and data privacy compliance knowledge.
- Service oriented approach to work.
- Team player.
- Curious, and keen to learn
- Problem solving.
Denodo is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Denodo will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities in accordance with applicable law.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Ansible AWS Azure Cloud Compliance DevOps DevSecOps Docker GCP Governance Kubernetes Lambda Privacy Puppet Terraform
Perks/benefits: Startup environment
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Manager Pentest H/F jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ethical hacker / Pentester H/F jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Terraform-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs