Lead Cybersecurity Engineer
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
Cybersecurity is at the beating heart of our business. Our diligence and expertise are what makes us the undisputed leader in electronic payments. AS part of Cybersecurity we have made it our priority to create a top-tier identity and access management team, poised to defend us against any potential cyber threats.
We’re looking for those of you who are inherently driven and fascinated by the art and science of cybersecurity. We’ll equip you with the very best tools and tech so that you can deliver top notch results.
Continuous self-development underpins job fulfilment at Visa. As an IAM Specialist, you’ll be enthused by getting stuck into various defense and security sector related projects, as well as the chance to work with top notch professionals to learn with and from.
What we expect of you, day to day
Identity and Access Management (IAM) is a key technology pillar at Visa, responsible for providing secure access governance to payment and transaction processing related applications, infrastructure, and services for a variety of users (employees, businesses, and customers across the globe).
To stay ahead of the rapidly changing business landscape especially with Merger and Acquisitions (M&A), newer forms of access governance that go beyond the corporate perimeter are required.
As an IAM Cloud Security Lead, you will work and lead in this dynamic environment with a talented team, influencing and building the next generation IAM technology stacks with the global Visa organization.
Serve as a subject matter expert and technical lead in the IAM team for various Cloud Security deployments.
Research security controls and mentor other members of the security team.
Perform gap assessments and create roadmaps covering the end-to-end delivery of the Security controls required to secure the cloud deployments.
Liaise with number of Cybersecurity teams, IT, business stakeholders, conduct workshops and lead the design and implementation of the solutions.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
• 10+ years of relevant work experience and a Bachelors degree, OR 13+ years of relevant work experience
• Expert knowledge in Cloud technologies and can demonstrate hands on knowledge gained whilst delivering number of cloud security and migration projects.
• Has in-depth knowledge of designing, building, operating, maintaining, and delivering continuous change into Cloud environments including Amazon Web Services (AWS) and GCP.
• Unrivalled experience with AWS core services, including best practice implementation of VPCs, EC2, IAM, RDS, Organizations and multi-account operation.
• Have gained exceptional experience as a solid technical person in the IAM domain.
• Experience in implementing Privilege Access management (PAM) solution for accessing cloud resources
• Good understanding on IAM Access analyzer, ABAC, RBAC and PBAC capabilities offered by AWS.
• Infrastructure as Code automation experience using terraform by following DevSecOps standards
• Excellent solution design skills, able to understand the bigger picture and derive possible options for improvements and implementation.
• Hands-on knowledge in Kubernetes and Microservice based implementations
• Experience with LDAP, AD, ADFS, Databases.
• Solid understanding of web-based technologies including multi-tier applications and security standards (TLS, REST/SOAP, SAML, OAUTH, OIDC, WS-Trust).
• Proven self-starter who takes ownership of opportunities, works independently, manages multiple / simultaneous projects, and deals well with ambiguity and last-minute changes.
• Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle.
• Strong programming skills (Python and Java).
• Effective Communications: A technical lead with strong stakeholder and customer focus. Communicates well downward, upward, and outward, employing appropriate methods of persuasion when soliciting agreement and demonstrating both empathy and assertiveness when communicating a need or defending a position.
• Problem Solving: Uses varying problem-solving approaches and techniques as appropriate, developing successful resolutions to critical or wide-impact problems. Has the ability to organize potential problem solvers and lead problem resolution efforts, ensuring lessons learnt are captured.
• Simplifying Complex Concepts: Introduces technical terminology to listeners in the context of the product or service and explains important details as they relate to the basic value of the product or service. Approaches communication challenges from various angles to find the one that works.
• Teamwork: Ability to lead the team technically. Works comfortably with a wide range of teams across various issues, locations, and time zones. Develops an effective working relationship with each team member identifying and addresses potential problems or issues within the team. Earns trust, respect and loyalty, coordinating roles, responsibilities and interdependencies of all team members.
• Written Communications: Produces excellent, timely and focused written materials in business and industry specific technical language seeking to ensure that the key messages are understood as intended.
• Analytical Thinking: Is able to choose among a diverse set of analytical tools according to the nature of the situation, identifying many possible causes for a problem based on prior experience and current research. Weighs the costs, benefits, risks, and chances for success before recommending a course of action.
Additional InformationVisa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Automation AWS Cloud DevSecOps EC2 GCP Governance IAM Java Kubernetes LDAP Python SAML SDLC Terraform TLS
More jobs like this
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 65K - 121K * USD 65K+ *
Vice President - Global Sales (Cyber Security)Artificial Intelligence Cloud Encryption Finance Machine Learning Monitoring SaaS +1
Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Flex vacation Pet friendly +2
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Manager Pentest H/F jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ethical hacker / Pentester H/F jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Terraform-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs