Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) Analyst
Full Time Clearance required USD 50K - 93K *
At Leidos, we deliver practical solutions to the Federal Government’s most complex IT engineering problems. And, as a Prime Systems Integrator, these are often on a scale and variety rarely seen by other organisations. Whether developing and supporting technology transformation projects for the Bureau of Meteorology, providing software applications for critical Defence missions, or improving the way the ATO supports its service delivery, our work has a direct impact on the lives of Australians, and will certainly impact on your career.
Leidos Australia have a great opportunity that enables you to build on your Cyber Security experience and utilise your passion in a Governance, Risk and Compliance role.
In this permanent full time opportunity supporting a major Federal Government Program, you will be pivotal in ensuring the ongoing ICT security accreditation. You will ensure compliance with the applicable Information Assurance (IA) framework, policies and standards with a particular focus on the Information Security manual (ISM).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop, implement and maintain security governance, including security frameworks, in accordance with the Information Security Manual.
- Develop, implement and maintain the Security SRMP, SSP’s, SRAs (assist with) documentation, supporting certification and accreditation for the service being delivered.
- Maintain and improve the system security documentation package.
- Liaise with service delivery areas, client management and client security areas to ensure security processes are effective, and have been implemented in the Service Delivery areas.
- Support of incidents that have substantial business impacts including risk assessments;
- Assessment of vulnerability analysis reports and other artefacts: and,
- Support the Compliance Cell with the ongoing security of the systems.
What you'll bring
Coupled with your education and/or practical experience you will be customer-focused and motivated to learn new technologies and go the extra mile to ensure customer mission needs are met. In addition you will demonstrate the following knowledge and skills;
- Experience in combining and correlating security compliance tracking and reporting documentation.
- Experience in preparing IRAP assessments scope.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with technical and non-technical audiences to establish objectives and ensure that these objectives are satisfied.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience applying policy and compliance assessment at a technical and GRC analysis level.
- Strong motivation and desire to increase knowledge in technical security domains.
- Interest in learning about GRC capabilities.
These role do require the successful applicant to be an Australian Citizen and hold an NV2 or above Australian Government security clearance.
At Leidos you’ll enjoy 12 weeks’ paid parental leave as a primary carer, flexible work practices, discounted health insurance, novated leasing and more. You will also have an option for an additional 12 Days leave when you enrol into the Life Days Program. Foster your career through complete access to learning and development and mentoring opportunities, we have a strong track record of internal promotion and career transitions.
You’ll be joining a fun and friendly team who support each other closely and love to celebrate together.
The successful candidate may need to meet International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) requirements applicable to this role, and your nationality may be a factor in determining your suitability for this role.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Clearance Compliance Governance Risk assessment Security Clearance System Security Plan
Perks/benefits: Career development Parental leave
More jobs like this
Patuxent River, Maryland, United … Patuxent River, Maryland, United States Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 115K - 145K USD 115K+
Information Security AnalystAudits Automation CISSP Clearance Compliance Computer Science DevSecOps +8
Career development Competitive pay Flex vacation Health care Insurance
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Manager Pentest H/F jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ethical hacker / Pentester H/F jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Terraform-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs