Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer
Dahlgren, Virginia, United States
Full Time Mid-level / Intermediate Clearance required USD 100K - 120K
Sigma Defense Systems is a leading technology company serving the Department of Defense (DoD), providing tactical communications systems and services for digital modernization since 2006. Through our acquisitions of SOLUTE in January 2022 and Sub U Systems in May 2022, we have expanded our software and communications hardware solutions to better support JADC2, C5ISR, SATCOM, and DEVSECOPS for customers in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, and Space Force. Through a combination of hardware, software, and industry expertise, we provide a complete portfolio of solutions and services that accelerates information collection and sharing for faster decision making and better mission outcomes.
Why would you work for us? Quite simply, the work we do is meaningful and stimulating. We promote initiative and independent thought; we encourage direct client engagement to ensure we are delivering what the customer wants; and our engineers and scientists are working on cutting-edge projects that move the state-of-the-art closer to the people who need them. If you're looking for technical challenges and an opportunity to take a leadership role in an environment that encourages you to excel, then WE are your destination.
We are a company of innovative professionals thriving in a highly motivating work environment that fosters creativity and independent thinking. If you are a motivated individual with a desire to support our service men and women, now is a great time to join Sigma Defense!
To learn more about our company, find and follow us at Sigma Defense Systems LLC: Overview | LinkedIn
SOLUTE is seeking a talented military Veteran to join the SMWDC IAMD Team in Dahlgren VA as an Advanced Tactical Training Support Electronic Warfare Expert. Must have a current Secret clearance. Must have 10 years of Fleet Electronic Warfare experience and 8 years' experience on AEGIS and/or SSDS equipped platforms.
We need the rare skill sets you have developed throughout your Naval Careers to support the surface, air, and mine warfare mission areas, enhancing warfighting readiness and increasing the lethality and tactical proficiency of the Surface Force. You will join a highly motivated and qualified team providing support through the four lines of operations via individual, unit level and group instruction, training assessment, support of the Warfare Tactics Instructor (WTI) program, operational support and review, update, or development of operational or tactical doctrine.
- A minimum of 10 years of Fleet Electronic Warfare experience. A minimum of 8 years' experience on AEGIS and/or SSDS equipped platforms.
- Strike Group, Fleet, or Major Training Command. Qualified Master Training Specialist preferred.
- Qualified and experienced in Electronic Warfare Operator watchstation.
- Qualified and experienced in Electronic Warfare Supervisor watchstation.
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative assessment methods to support war-fighting readiness, capabilities, and capacity evaluations.
- Experience using the Microsoft Office suite of programs (Access, Excel, Power Point, Project, and Word).
- Possess current Security Clearance of SECRET.
Salary Range: $100,000 - $120,000 annually.
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Medical Insurance to Include an HSA Plan and HRA Plan Which Features a $6,000 Health Reimbursement
- Life and A&D coverage
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) Plan with Company Matching Contributions
- 160 Hours of Paid Time Off (PTO) with Carry-Over up to 240 hours
- 12 (Floating) Holidays
- Educational Assistance
- Highly Competitive Salary
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other applicable legally protected status or characteristic.
Tags: Clearance DevSecOps DoD Security Clearance
Perks/benefits: Career development Competitive pay Flex vacation Health care Insurance
More jobs like this
Huntsville, Alabama, United States Huntsville, Alabama, United States Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 140K - 180K USD 140K+
Mid-Level DevSecOps EngineerAnsible Automation AWS CI/CD Clearance Computer Science DevOps +8
Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Flex vacation Health care +1
Montreal, Quebec, Canada Montreal, Quebec, Canada Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 56K - 105K * USD 56K+ *
Spécialiste des opérations en sécurité informatique/Corporate SecOps SpecialistBanking EDR Endpoint security FinTech Linux Log analysis Monitoring +7
Career development Flex hours Flex vacation Health care Medical leave
Eielson Air Force Base, … Eielson Air Force Base, Alaska, United States Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 56K - 105K * USD 56K+ *
Cyber Security - Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM)CASP+ CISSP Clearance Compliance CompTIA Computer Science DoD +7
Career development Flex hours Startup environment Team events Travel
Patuxent River, Maryland, United … Patuxent River, Maryland, United States Full TimeMid Mid-levelUSD 115K - 145K USD 115K+
Information Security AnalystAudits Automation CISSP Clearance Compliance Computer Science DevSecOps +8
Career development Competitive pay Flex vacation Health care Insurance
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Manager Pentest H/F jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ethical hacker / Pentester H/F jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Terraform-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs