International Coordinator Information Security (f/m/div.)
Bosch GroupMoving stories and inspiring interviews. Experience the meaning of "invented for life" by Bosch completely new. Visit our international website.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: We grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
- In your position, you are responsible for the international alignment and coordination of upcoming external information security requirements due to new legislation, customer requirements and standards.
- You are in charge of monitoring international developments of legislation, requirements and standards related to information security and other areas (e.g. cybersecurity and data protection), starting with new and upcoming regulations in China (CSL).
- Harmonizing and aligning the new requirements with the existing Bosch Information Security Management System (ISMS), Bosch organization, policies, procedures, processes and tools are within your scope.
- Furthermore, you are coordinating and building up a central driven governance strategy (e.g. ensure outside in view) to bundle the upcoming requirements in this area.
- Alignment with associations and authorities to benchmark the handling of such requirements depending on the political developments in single markets is part of your tasks.
- Coordinating, maintaining and updating Bosch guidelines and the related information security toolset as well as preparing additional awareness and trainings for the Bosch Group and relevant internal governance owners are in your hands.
- Last but not least, you update and maintain the respective audit concept for information security.
- Education: completed university studies (master's degree/diploma/PhD) in business administration, computer science or a comparable subject
- Experience and Knowledge: several years of experience and competence in the field of information security (ideally: ISO-27k knowledge), data
protection and/or cyber security or comparable knowledge, preferably experience in working in international teams
- Personality and Working Practice: high level of comprehension, assertive, convincing, structured, systematic, consistent
- Languages: very good English and good German communication skills
You want to work remotely or part-time - we offer great opportunities for mobile working as well as different part-time models or job-sharing. Feel free to contact us.
Diversity and inclusion are not just trends for us but are firmly anchored in our corporate culture. Therefore, we welcome all applications, regardless of gender, age, disability, religion, ethnic origin or sexual identity.
Need support during your application?
Lisa Schwabauer (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 27525
Need further information about the job?
Francisco Rodriguez (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 52714
Please note that your application for this position may be subject to pre-employment screening with your consent. In this case, you will be contacted separately by the recruiter. You can find more information on pre-employment screening in our data protection information.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Computer Science Governance ISMS Monitoring PhD Strategy
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Staff Product Security Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Manager Pentest H/F jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ethical hacker / Pentester H/F jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder junior (H/F) jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Terraform-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs