Sr. Cybersecurity Engineer
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
Visa's Cyber Engineering team is looking for a Health Monitoring and Efficacy Testing Engineer who will be responsible for configuring and improving the Efficacy Testing profiles for multiple tools, working towards expanding the Efficacy Testing coverage, crafting and maintaining Efficacy Testing process documentation, and defining new processes and controls to further mature the Efficacy Testing Program. You must have prior experience implementing cross-organizational engineering solutions and willing to go beyond the routine.
- Serves as SME for Efficacy Testing and Health Monitoring tools.
- Schedule maintenance activities to keep the infrastructure components robust with latest patches and updated versions of software running in the infrastructure stack.
- Support the Infrastructure Monitoring and Efficacy team in further expanding upon the established Efficacy Program by defining additional profiles / security checks for continuous Efficacy testing purposes and to meet the program objectives.
- Define new and enhance existing Efficacy Testing profiles for multiple tools and have good knowledge on Mandiant (Verodin), Indeni, InfluxDB and Health Monitoring tools.
- Tune Efficacy Testing profiles on a continuous basis to maintain a mature set of profiles within the scope of the Efficacy Testing Program.
- Lead cross collaborative discussions with Cybersecurity and Engineering teams to identify new testing profiles and expansion of program.
- Partner with teams as needed to enhance testing and monitoring processes on an ongoing basis.
- Provide support in defining and building upon metrics and reporting to enhance understanding of Efficacy Testing Program development and maturity.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and above all, you are a team player!
- Excellent understanding of cyber security concepts.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
• 5+ years of relevant work experience and a Bachelors degree, OR 8+ years of relevant work experience
• Minimum bachelor’s degree required from an accredited institution.
• Minimum 8 years of experience in designing and maintaining enterprise-scale security solutions.
• Experience working with or implementing Efficacy Testing tools and Health Monitoring solutions in an enterprise environment.
• Experience with Mandiant (Verodin), Indeni, InfluxDB, Telegraf as well as well as experience with Opensource software solutions are a plus.
• Systems administration skills and experience with patch management or managing infrastructure is a plus.
• Knowledge of PCI/DSS and its technical controls.
• Experience demonstrating strong leadership, self-motivation and accountability.
• Experience on leading complex projects cross-functionally and globally
• Relevant security certifications such as CISSP, SANS, CEH, etc. are a major plus.
Additional InformationVisa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: CEH CISSP Monitoring SANS
Perks/benefits: Team events
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Ethical hacker / Pentester H/F jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Manager Pentest H/F jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Terraform-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs