Sr. Cybersecurity Analyst - Audit and Compliance (GRC)
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
This hands-on Senior Cybersecurity Analyst position will serve as part of Visa's Cybersecurity Audit and Compliance (A&C) function within the Cybersecurity Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) team, reporting to Director/Sr. Director. This position will provide oversight, coordination, and delivering the activities that support successful internal audits, external audits and compliance, regulatory activities, and external customer/client requests while effectively balancing the individual elements of these activities.
This role will also assist with validating the ongoing effectiveness of Cybersecurity controls across Visa (both automated and manual), working with a variety of control owners within the Cybersecurity organization, and evaluating control design and standards in a variety of program areas. This position requires an individual that can effectively balance the individual elements of each of these activities, while keeping the overall program on track.
Provide oversight, coordination, and delivering the activities that support successful internal audits, external audits and compliance, regulatory activities, and external customer/client requests.
Focus on PCI readiness (controls advisory /assessment) and support for annual PCI reviews across existing and new Visa entities.
Assist with validating the ongoing effectiveness of Cybersecurity controls across Visa (both automated and manual), working with a variety of control owners within the Cybersecurity organization, and evaluating control design and standards in a variety of program areas. Responsible for developing clear and concise audit reports/work papers
Work collaboratively with corporate compliance, internal audit, enterprise risk management, regulatory risk and various technical teams in the design and implementation of audit, regulatory, and compliance practices for Information Security
Develop data points into Information Security risk management reporting activities, including dashboards, metrics, and executive reporting content
Update Cybersecurity leadership on the status of technology risk and compliance issues based on assessment results and information from various monitoring and control systems.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
• 5+ years of relevant work experience and a Bachelors degree, OR 8+ years of relevant work experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or Business Administration or another related field.
o Significant and relevant technical experience meeting the job description may be substituted for degree requirements.
• 6+ years of work experience in Information Security, Audit, Risk, and/or Compliance.
o Open to experience in other relevant fields (i.e., finance, business administration, information technology, etc.) as long as candidate can demonstrate relevancy to this Information Security based role.
• 4+ years direct participation and experience across common industry security policy areas, including, but not limited to PCI-DSS, ISO, NIST, COSO, COBIT, FFIEC, SOX, SSAE16/ISAE3402, SOC 2 and others.
• Experience in Audit/Compliance/Regulatory discussions and proactive readiness activities in a large global financial institution or a matrix organization
• Exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal to support compliance and certification audits.
• Ability to synthesize a variety of data points, problem solve, and formulate comprehensive and effective execution and risk mitigation plans.
• Ability to influence beyond immediate team and with those of more experience / seniority
• Must be extremely flexible and able to manage multiple tasks and priorities on very tight deadlines.
• Excellent Data Analysis skills using Microsoft Excel, SQL, or other scripting languages
• CISSP, CISA, CISM, PCI QSA/ISA Certifications preferred
• Experience in working with global teams spread across regions
Additional InformationVisa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Audits C CISA CISM CISSP CoBIT Compliance Computer Science Finance Governance Monitoring NIST PCI QSA Risk management Scripting SOC SOC 2 SQL
Perks/benefits: Flex hours
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ethical hacker / Pentester H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Manager Pentest H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Director of Information Security jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Terraform-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs