Flex Technical Sales Architect, Information Security Specialist
Remote - US
Full Time Senior-level / Expert USD 178K - 248K
TwilioConnect with customers on their preferred channels—anywhere in the world. Quickly integrate powerful communication APIs to start building solutions for SMS and WhatsApp messaging, voice, video, and email.
Flex Technical Sales Architect, Information Security Specialist
See Yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Flex Technical Sales Architect, Information Security SpecialistWho we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.About the job
Twilio is looking for a Flex Technical Sales Architect, Information Security Specialist, reporting to the Global Head of Technical Sales Evangelists for Flex. Your role will focus on supporting the global Flex sales team and growing the technical expertise of our Flex sales team. In this role you will work directly with our Sales and Solutions Engineering team, Product teams, and Partners; teaching and imparting your technical expertise to help our customers drive Twilio Flex adoption in the market. You will be the domain expert for Flex with a specialization in Security.Qualifications
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Minimum 7 years experience working in technology in the Contact Center industry
- Strong customer facing presence (CXO, IT and Business Leaders)
- 5+ years experience in the information security domain, including defining and/or advising on organizations’ information security requirements at the executive level
- Deep understanding of industry best practices to protect customer data
- Hands-on, high-energy, passionate and creative problem solver with know how to get things done and ability to lead others to success
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure) and cloud application architecture and how these platforms align to enterprise information security requirements
- Understanding of software development concepts and modern developer experience, including APIs and SDKs.
This role will be remote and based in the USA.Responsibilities
- Work with Twilio account teams to liaise with Chief Information Security Officers and their organizations to establish credibility for Twilio as providing world class information security, winning over any concerns they might have within the context of their company’s regulatory, political and IT landscape.
- Interface with Twilio’s Chief Security Officer organization, including the Field Security Engineering team, and influence product and documentation roadmap from a security perspective. This may include driving resolution of additional actions and deliverables as required.
- Support and enable the Go To Market team on how information security concerns can impact, and benefit, their sales opportunities – especially Solutions Engineers.
- Work closely with product, sales and pre-sales teams to drive strategy and land new customers across the globe for our digital engagement platform.
- Partner with marketing to develop technical content, collateral, notebook blogs and demand generation plan. Attend key industry events and plan & execute Twilio events
- Act as a thought leader in the industry and engage with customers to ensure the technical win
*Please note this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado, California, New York, and Washington. The information below is provided for candidates hired in those locations only.
The estimated pay ranges for this role are as follows:
- Based in Colorado: $178,600 - $223,200.
- Based in New York, Washington State, or the San Francisco Bay area, California: $198,400 - $248,000.
- This role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan and the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
- This role is eligible to earn commissions.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tags: APIs Azure Cloud GCP Strategy Teaching
Perks/benefits: 401(k) matching Career development Equity Health care Insurance Medical leave Parental leave Startup environment Team events
More jobs like this
Canada Canada Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 62K - 115K * USD 62K+ *
Senior Security ArchitectApplication security Compliance Computer Science Endpoint security Incident response Intrusion detection Intrusion prevention +1
Career development Equity Home office stipend Parental leave Unlimited paid time off +1
Remote in Southern California Remote in Southern California Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 62K - 115K * USD 62K+ *
GuidePoint Security LLC
Senior Security Architect - Southwest (Remote)Analytics Cloud EDR IAM Network security NGFW Risk management +2
Conferences Flex hours Flex vacation Health care Team events
Redwood City, CA, United … Redwood City, CA, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 121K - 206K USD 121K+
DevSecOps Architect (Remote Option)Agile Application security Audits Automation AWS Azure CI/CD +25
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Fitness / gym Flex hours +8
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ethical hacker / Pentester H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Manager Pentest H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Director of Information Security jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Terraform-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs