Director - Network Security Assurance
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
Within CyberSecurity Engineering, the Network Security Assurance team is responsible for the continuous assurance of Visa’s global network. Responsibilities of the team include working with CyberSecurity Architecture to agree upon Security and Regulatory requirements to ensure network security policies are maintained and regularly reviewed as security requirements evolve. The scope of the team covers firewall ACL lifecycle management, cloud security compliance and continuous automation and integration with other Visa systems.
What a CyberSecurity Director does at Visa:
A CyberSecurity Director in CyberSecurity Engineering will be a solutions focused, ambitions and pro active technical leader. This is an opportunity to lead a team of highly talented engineers as part of a global matrixed team. The scope of this role is to provide local leadership for network security experts at the same time as collaborating with other global leaders. This is very much a hands on role and an opportunity for the candidate to drive technical and process improvements.
Why this is important to Visa
Visa is fully invested in the success of all its staff, as such this is a key role to embrace and role model a culture of leadership, learning and results. As the CyberSecurity landscape evolves, it is critical that we maintain the CyberSecurity posture of Visa to protect its service and brand reputation.
Projects you will be a part of:
You will be exposed to local and global projects where our mission is to automate, automate, automate. Cyber Engineering has many ongoing projects for you to contribute to and will benefit from your SME Knowledge and experience. You will be expected to identify initiatives, drive projects related to Network Security efficiency and continue to ‘move the needle’ as we ensure the security of Visa’s systems.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
QualificationsBasic Qualifications / What you will need:
• 10+ years of relevant work experience and a Bachelors degree, OR 13+ years of relevant work experience
• Demonstrated experience in an enterprise-level Security Function with a proven ability in developing talent, including identifying and attracting talent and creating an organization that is viewed as a highly attractive place to work.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with demonstrated skills in presenting analytical data effectively to varied (including executive) audiences.
• Proven subject matter expertise in relevant areas, such as Network Security, Firewall ACLs, Cloud Security principles.
• Proven leadership in people management, mentoring and helping career growth of employees, and empowering team with constantly raising the bar.
What will also help:
• Industry recognized accreditations will set you apart from other candidates in the fields of Network Security, Network Management and Cloud Security
• Scripting and Automation skills, ideally Python, Ansible, Jira and experience of working in an Agile world.
Additional InformationVisa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Agile Ansible Automation Cloud Compliance Firewalls Jira Network security Python Scripting
Perks/benefits: Career development
More jobs like this
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Bengaluru, Karnataka, India Full TimeExecutive Executive-levelUSD 65K - 121K * USD 65K+ *
Vice President - Global Sales (Cyber Security)Artificial Intelligence Cloud Encryption Finance Machine Learning Monitoring SaaS +1
Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Flex vacation Pet friendly +2
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Ethical hacker / Pentester H/F jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Manager Pentest H/F jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Terraform-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs