Application Security Sales Specialist (Remote, Southeast Territory)
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Full Time Senior-level / Expert USD 135K - 150K
DynatraceInnovate faster, operate more efficiently, and drive better business outcomes with observability, AI, automation, and application security in one platform.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. As the recognized category leader in providing automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance and security of applications and the underlying infrastructure. We enable DevSecOps, empowering organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace®️ to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster and deliver unrivalled digital experiences.
Leveraging our rich, common data platform and AI capabilities, we have entered and plan to lead the cloud application security market for the world’s largest and most digitalized customers. To do this we need entrepreneurial senior sales professionals and leaders who understand how to contribute to a strong sales team, leverage existing sales relationships across our top enterprise accounts and scale a rapidly growing business.
We are looking for this candidate to be located in the Southeast - ideal location would be in Atlanta, Georgia.
You will love the benefits of selling Dynatrace
- We are a market share leader & an eleven times magic quadrant leader
- We invest more in R&D than some of our competitor’s total revenue, assuring market-leading customer value and quick adoption
- Enjoy our culture of excellence with competitive compensation packages that recognize and reward greatness
- Working with the largest of the Cloud players like AWS, Azure, OpenShift, and Google Cloud, allows our customers to have the best of 3rd Generation monitoring in the world. Not to mention we’re fully automated from the start, providing the most advanced solution leveraging our AI machine learning technology and will now move forward to a cloud native security and observability platform.
Your future role in the team:
- Execute on account plans for our new application security solution for cloud native environments
- Be the entrepreneurial leader of an expert sales team leveraging existing sales relationships with G15k customers to expand Dynatrace platform use into security use cases.
- Acquire and transfer know-how in this new market segment towards other sales and team members to gain access to more interested customers quickly
- Work closely with the solution team for our new security solution in order to support product marketing with field experience, learnings and feedback on competition, target buyers and sales strategy, sales plans, etc.
- Evangelize the Dynatrace vision, especially in the field of cloud-native security and observability, through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account-specific initiatives
- Develop a contact network within our account base and channel partners to ensure Dynatrace Application Security can be an important part of the platform.
- Work closely with and establish engagement between other general Dynatrace functional areas such as sales engineering, marketing, legal, finance and other lines of business to develop and execute a solution strategy to meet customer business needs
- Champion your customers’ implementations to ensure continued success with Dynatrace
- At least 5 years of enterprise software sales experience in the Security space
- An outstanding and proven successful track record in security software sales, ideally in cloud native environments.
- Motivated, entrepreneurial, and tenacious self-starter who consistently delivers high performance against quota driven by VP- and C-level relationships
- Proven ability to manage enterprise sales cycle within complex organizations, while compressing decision cycles
- Outstanding communication (written and oral), negotiation and presentations skills
- Collaborate effectively across all internal supporting resources within sales, product and delivery services to maximize your effectiveness and advance the sales process.
Position might be filled at a higher level based on candidate experience.
Why You Will Benefit Personally and Professionally at Dynatrace:
- Dynatrace President’s Club for top sales performers
- Continuous Sales training, professional development, and career growth opportunities
- The salary range for this role is $135,000 - $150,000. When determining your salary, we consider your experience, skills and education, and work location.
- Generous and competitive global benefits and compensation packages, with no cap
- New Hire Stock Equity (RSUs) and Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Inclusive workplace culture, groups, and initiatives
- Remote-friendly but customer-facing
- Paid Parental Leave -- including adoption
- Mental health & wellness programs
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.
Tags: Application security AWS Azure C Cloud DevSecOps Finance GCP Machine Learning Monitoring R&D Strategy
Perks/benefits: Career development Competitive pay Equity Health care Medical leave Parental leave Startup environment Team events Wellness
More jobs like this
Allen, TX, United States Allen, TX, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 60K - 135K * USD 60K+ *
Application Security Engineer – AppSec Automation (100% US REMOTE)Agile Ansible Application security Audits Automation C CI/CD +20
401(k) matching Competitive pay Equity Flex hours Flex vacation +3
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ethical hacker / Pentester H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Manager Pentest H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Director of Information Security jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Terraform-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs