Senior Security Engineer, Infrastructure
United States; Canada
ClickUpOur mission is to make the world more productive. To do this, we built one app to replace them all - Tasks, Docs, Goals, and Chat.
ClickUp is the world's only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄We're looking for a Security Engineer, InfraSec for our engineering-focused security team. We partner with and embed inside of existing engineering teams at ClickUp. The security team at ClickUp works to build and share technology including defensive security features and functionality, secure infrastructure and operational tools, security response tooling and processes, and security guidelines and guardrails. You will work to build a culture of security enablement. Your focus on our infrastructure engineers will allow them to build and ship secure products within AWS, and with our IT engineers to deploy and secure our enterprise system integrations. The Role: Perform some or all of the following, depending on skill-set:
- Design and build security features and defenses that protect the entire scope of the ClickUp platform and infrastructure; like public cloud account governance and access management.
- Design and build tools to help with all stages in security prevention, detection, and response; across the full SDLC from code and test, through to deploy and operate.
- Perform threat models, implementation reviews, and security testing; review requirements and designs.
- Embed yourself into existing engineering, product, and IT teams, acting as a "security player-coach".
- Build security automation for and into the ClickUp platform; design and build secure-by-default infrastructure and applications.
- Monitor and analyze production security events and, as needed, provide in-depth incident analysis.
- Build relationships with other engineers, product managers, data engineers, IT operators, and security team members to enable shipping a secure product.
- Multiple years of experience in technology / software development.
- Multiple years of AWS experience (GCP or Azure); IAM and least-privilege architectures.
- An ability to identify and provide a basic assessment of security threats.
- An understanding of security problems, paired with an ability to suggest solutions to software design problems.
- Cloud and SaaS experience.
- Ability to mentor others on technical topics, including security.
- Past experience with pushing technical initiatives; team, project, or indirect management of technology.
- 5+ years of software development experience and 1+ year of security-specific experience.
- Experience with AWS Control Tower and Account Factory, AWS Service Control Policies, AWS Organizations.
- Infrastructure & configuration as code technologies such as Terraform, CDK, and Ansible
- Experience with Angular, Node.js, and PostgreSQL; or similar technologies.
- If you are a software engineer who is only starting on learning security, please do apply!
Salary Range: $110,000 - $185,000 (base pay in the US remotely) (Canada would be $110-185k CAD). This position is eligible for the following benefits:
- 401(k) with up to 2% match (in Canada this is an up to 6% RRSP)
- ClickUp swag
- Teammate recognition awards
- Professional development program
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible paid time off (in Canada this is 25 days PTO, plus 10 Paid National Holidays)
- Sabbatical program
- Wellness stipend
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Tags: Ansible Automation AWS Azure Cloud GCP Governance IAM Node.js PostgreSQL SaaS SDLC Terraform
Perks/benefits: 401(k) matching Career development Equity Flex vacation Health care Paid sabbatical Parental leave Team events Wellness
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ethical hacker / Pentester H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Manager Pentest H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Director of Information Security jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Terraform-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs