United States - Remote
SentinelOneEndpoint security software that defends every endpoint against every type of attack, at every stage in the threat lifecycle
SentinelOne is defining the future of cybersecurity through our XDR platform that automatically prevents, detects, and responds to threats in real-time. Singularity XDR ingests data and leverages our patented AI models to deliver autonomous protection. With SentinelOne, organizations gain full transparency into everything happening across the network at machine speed – to defeat every attack, at every stage of the threat lifecycle.
We are a values-driven team where names are known, results are rewarded, and friendships are formed. Trust, accountability, relentlessness, ingenuity, and OneSentinel define the pillars of our collaborative and unified global culture. We're looking for people that will drive team success and collaboration across SentinelOne. If you’re enthusiastic about innovative approaches to problem-solving, we would love to speak with you about joining our team!
What are we looking for?
We are seeking a Security Specialist to join our team. In this role, you will create high-impact demo experiences that showcase the power of SentinelOne’s products and services across endpoint, cloud, identity, and data technologies. You will also manage the 3rd-party testing, customer, and executive demo environments. You will collaborate with the Analyst Relations, Field CISO, Marketing, and broader R&D teams to demonstrate the true value of SentinelOne to customers, channel partners, market research analyst firms, and 3rd party testing facilities.
What will you do?
- Develop, execute, and manage test plans for security products and integrated solutions.
- Create and produce high-quality customer and channel partner-facing demo videos.
- Provide technical support to sales, marketing, and analyst relations teams for externally facing engagements.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to identify areas of improvement for our security products and solutions.
- Manage the setup and maintenance of our security testing, executive, and demo lab environments.
- Be comfortable presenting product demonstrations at trade shows, conferences, and virtual events.
What skills and experience will you bring?
- 6+ years of experience in a technical role focused on security testing and external-facing lab environments
- Passion for technology and eagerness to stay current with industry trends and advancements in security technologies
- Expert level proficiency in Windows, macOS, and Linux
- Extensive experience with IT systems, cloud workloads, networks, and related technologies
- Expert knowledge in setup and implementation of enterprise-grade lab environments that are automated, secure, and scalable both on-premise and in the cloud (AWS, GCP, and Azure)
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of security products and solutions with a focus on endpoint, cloud, and/or identity security
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with video production and editing softwares including Camtasia is an advantage
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities with exceptional attention to detail
SentinelOne is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
SentinelOne participates in the E-Verify Program for all U.S. based roles.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Perks/benefits: Conferences Team events Transparency
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ethical hacker / Pentester H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Manager Pentest H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Director of Information Security jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Terraform-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs