Staff Endpoint Security Engineer
ServiceNowServiceNow allows employees to work the way they want to, not how software dictates they have to. And customers can get what they need, when they need it.
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies®.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
This role will be reporting to Director, Security Engineering. The Endpoint Security Engineering team will be part of larger Security Engineering org. The security engineering team targets building state-of-the-art technology that will help reduce the risk surrounding the sensitive assets of the company with the least impact possible on operations, acts as guidance and facilitator to the security operations teams and helps shifting Security perception from blocker to enabler by building a relationship of trust with the other teams.
What you get to do in this role:
- Secure Mac & Windows laptops, VDIs, Mobile devices, Browsers, Email, Managed/Unmanaged software, IoT devices
- Implement user trust and device trust for managed and unmanaged endpoints
- Implement security posture management for managed and unmanaged endpoints
- Secure access to corporate, commercial, and regulated markets network from endpoints
- Define security standards/hardening baselines for endpoints
- Deploy Endpoint Detection Response across the enterprise
- Collaborate with Insider Threat team to create DLP policies for hosts, network, email, and apps
- Collaborate with DG team to build connectors that perform data scan on critical assets
- Manage privileged access for endpoints
- Manage credential vaulting and rotation for corporate assets and endpoints
- Suggest security improvements by assessing the current situation, evaluating trends, anticipating requirements, and supporting proof-of-concept experimentations.
- Participate in security incidents and help implement the containment and eradication.
- Evaluate audit findings and act upon them.
- Accountable for the timely delivery of projects as per established roadmaps by working closely with the business teams
To be successful in this role you have:
Strong interpersonal skills (written and oral communication).
Proven experience in being an effective team player.
A keen analytical mind for problem solving, abstract thought, and offensive security tactics with a goal to make security a strong enabler at ServiceNow.
Strong working knowledge of system internals as well as networking
Proven experience with Automation (Python, Perl, bash scripting, etc.)
Strong experience with securing cloud infrastructures.
Experience in Linux, Windows, and/or Mac systems security.
Ability to articulate complex issues to executives and customers
A Computer Science/Engineering degree with 8+ years of proven, related experience is required
Experience/Knowledge with security tools including (not limited to):
1. Required: Anti-Malware and Endpoint Detection Response (CrowdStrike, SentinelOne etc.)
2. Networking Security (Firewalls, NAC, Zero Trust, etc.)
3. Data Loss prevention tools (DLP) (Cososys, Zscaler, O365)
4. Data Governance solutions (BigID)
5. Logging and Aggregation tools
6. Deception technologies
7. Vulnerability scanning (Wiz, Tenable)
8. Privileged Access Management- Privileged Session Management (PAM-PSM) (BeyondTrust EPM/PSM)
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Automation Bash Cloud Computer Science CrowdStrike Endpoint security Firewalls Governance Linux Malware Offensive security Perl Python Scripting Windows
Perks/benefits: Flex hours
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ethical hacker / Pentester H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Manager Pentest H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Director of Information Security jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Terraform-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs