Staff Product Security Engineer
Orlando, Florida, United States
ServiceNowServiceNow allows employees to work the way they want to, not how software dictates they have to. And customers can get what they need, when they need it.
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500, and we're proud to be one of FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World's Most Admired Companies®.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
About Digital Technology:
We’re not yesterday’s IT department, we're Digital Technology. The world around us keeps changing and so do we. We’re redefining what it means to be IT with a mindset centered on transformation, experience, AI-driven automation, innovation, and growth.
We’re all about delivering delightful, secure customer and employee experiences that accelerate ServiceNow’s journey to become the defining enterprise software company of the 21st century. And we love co-creating, using, and highlighting our own products to do it.
Ultimately, we strive to make the world work better for our employees and customers when you work in ServiceNow Digital Technology, you work for them.
Product Security is shifting-everywhere and enabling ServiceNow engineers to build-in security throughout the SSDL. The DevSecOps team builds, integrates, and scales security services and to help ServiceNow simplify security activities for thousands of internal customers.
As a member of the DevSecOps team, you will help with the deployment, integration, and scale of containerized security services to support SAST, DAST and SCA functions across ServiceNow. In addition, you will help build ServiceNow Apps for the Product Security team to support security activities at scale and make work, work better for engineers, IT developers and operations. ServiceNow Security Organization, Build Engineering, Tools Engineering and Infrastructure Operations teams to build, deploy and maintain scalable services for application security toolchains.
What you get to do in this role:
- Build and maintain automations to assist on-demand autoscaling services for our security services (SAST, SCA, DAST) using Kubernetes and AWS
- Integrate vulnerability management services into build pipelines and the ServiceNow ALM platform
- Support Security Champions Program relating to CI/CD integrations
To be successful in this role you have:
- 6+ years of experience as a build engineer or developer, including expertise in dependency management tools (such as Maven and NPM) and CI/CD platforms (such as Jenkins)
- Lead or significantly contributed to medium-to-large feature releases; usually multi-person projects that cross engineering team boundaries.
- Become a clear expert in one or more technical areas.
- Mentored multiple engineers.
- 4+ years of experience working knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure (AWS required, Azure and GCP nice to have) and Infrastructure as Code (e.g. Terraform)
- 4+ years of Linux administration experience and package management (RPM)
- 3+ years of scripting experience (Groovy and Python)
- 3+ years of experience with Nexus or Artifactory
- 2+ years of experience with static application security testing, dynamic application security testing or software composition analysis tool chains
- Experience with functional testing frameworks such as Selenium, Geb / Spock a plus but not required
- BS in computer science or equivalent work experience
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Application security Automation AWS Azure CI/CD Cloud Computer Science DAST DevSecOps GCP Kubernetes Linux Product security Python SAST Scripting Terraform Vulnerability management
Perks/benefits: Career development Flex hours
More jobs like this
Las Vegas, Nevada, United … Las Vegas, Nevada, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 132K - 190K * USD 132K+ *
Senior IT Cybersecurity Engineer, Incident ResponseCISSP Compliance Computer Science EDR GIAC Incident response Linux +5
401(k) matching Career development Equity Health care Salary bonus +1
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ethical hacker / Pentester H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Manager Pentest H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Director of Information Security jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Terraform-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs