Cybersecurity Principal Consultant
US - Remote
CapcoCapco is a global management and technology consultancy dedicated to the financial services and energy industries.
About the Team
Joining Capco means joining an organization that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you are encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. Capco Cybersecurity is a multi-faceted team focused on the evaluation, strategy definition, and execution of risk-minded solutions for leading organizations across the Financial Services industry. We provide customized results, adapting enterprise risk management strategies to potential cyber pitfalls. Capco has experience assisting financial institutions’ leadership on top cyber security priorities through a team with expertise in financial business processes, strategic advisory, cyber programs, and security operations.
About the Job
As a Principal Consultant on our Cyber Advisory team, you will be a team leader on consulting engagements responsible for managing, controlling, and mitigating client’s risk management strategies. You will be a part of, and leading, teams working in close collaboration with our clients to define the security strategy. You will work alongside industry leaders to gain insight and experience as the practice continues to expand.
What You’ll Get to Do
- Perform reviews of platforms and services to assess cyber risks around security risks such as data leakage and unauthorized access, and design controls to mitigate those risks
- Design, develop, and implement security requirements that allow business requirements to be met with appropriate security controls present
- Design and develop security policies, standards, and procedures
- Independently lead teams and projects of varying sizes
- Develop high-quality content such as security automation tools, reference security architectures, and white papers to help our consultants, partners, and customers build on the work you deliver
What You’ll Bring with You
- 7+ years of experience in cybersecurity
- Experience working for a management or technology consulting firm required
- In depth knowledge of Cyber frameworks (FFFIEC/NIST/ISO)
- Cyber risk assessment experience
- The ability to communicate effectively to diverse audiences and properly translate security and risk management terminology into business terms for these stakeholders
- Awareness of security engineering concepts and practices across all phases of the system development lifecycle
- Ability to lead projects independently
- Experience working proposals and putting together solutions
- A bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in a cyber or information security related field
A career at Capco is a chance to help reshape the competitive landscape in financial services. We launch new banks, transform existing ones, and help our clients navigate complex change. As consultants, we work on the front-end business design all the way through to technology implementation.
We are the largest Financial Services focused consultancy in the world, serving everyone from global banks to emerging FinTechs, from strategy through digital transformation, design, business consulting, data and analytics, cyber, cloud, technology architecture, and engineering.
Capco is a young and growing firm. We maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset and have minimal bureaucracy. We have no internal silos that get in the way of your career opportunities or ability to focus on our clients and make a difference to the business. We offer the opportunity for everyone to learn rapidly, take on tough challenges, and get promoted quickly. We take pride in our creative, collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture, where everyone can #BYAW.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
Ready to Take the Next Step?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.
This position may be performed remotely anywhere within the United States except the State of Colorado.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Analytics Automation Cloud NIST Risk assessment Risk management Security strategy Strategy
Perks/benefits: Career development Health care Startup environment
More jobs like this
Tampa, FL, United States Tampa, FL, United States Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 151K - 208K USD 151K+
Palo Alto Networks
Principal Consultant, Cloud Security, Proactive Services- Unit 42 (Remote)APIs Application security Audits AWS Azure C Cloud +11
Career development Health care Medical leave Salary bonus
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ethical hacker / Pentester H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Manager Pentest H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Director of Information Security jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Terraform-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs