- Integrity: Doing the right things for the right reasons
- Agility: Adapting and thriving in a dynamic environment
- Teamwork: Combining our strengths to do amazing things
- Passion: Channeling enthusiasm to drive excellence
- Creativity: Unleashing curiosity to defy the norm
1010data is seeking an Information Security Analyst/Engineer to design and implement system security and data assurance.
The Information Security Analyst is a key contributor to our mission by working on a growing Information Security team to protect our customers data and intellectual property. You handle designs and builds for security solutions including application security, software development security, endpoint security, firewalls, email security, and security awareness. This position requires a hands-on technical specialist who can handle the complex and detailed technical work necessary to establish security systems such as firewalls, monitoring software, encryption technology, cloud security and threat hunting across the enterprise. You will also conduct security assessments, SOC 2 audits, develops policies and procedures, and be the security subject matter expert for security of Technology and Product Life Cycle, and handling of security related incidents.
If you are a IT analyst with a systems security background, excited to employ cutting edge techniques to protect and secure massive amounts of data in various environments, we want to speak with you!
This role is not sponsorableWhat you will take on:
- Design secure networks, systems and application architectures.
- Manage design, installation, configuration, setup, testing, troubleshooting, documentation of security solutions including endpoint security, firewalls, email security, content filtering and security awareness.
- Conduct risk assessment and vulnerability scanning.
- Be the escalation point for security-related incidents.
- Participate in IT projects, providing security advice, expertise and recommendations.
- Conduct security awareness training.
- Plan, research and develop security policies, standards and procedures.
- Ensure the tuning and effectiveness of security tools deployed across the environment.
- Work closely with our Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) and IT teams to review alerts and investigate security incidents.
- Work collaboratively with developers as well as non-technical business units
- Some after hours and on-call work as required
- Demonstrated success providing innovative IT security solutions with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
- Strong project management, research, and analytic skills
- Ability to effectively engage with stakeholders and customers across the organization, leveraging multi-mode communications and platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems or related field
- 2+ years of hands-on experience designing, building and supporting enterprise information security solutions
- Hands-on experience with endpoint security, network firewalls, email security gateways, content filtering, IAM, Single Sign On (SSO), windows servers and virtualization technology
- Experience with SOC 2 and HIPPA audits, responding to customer security questionnaires
- Ability to work well solely and within the team
- Some preferred vendor experience: Burp Suite, OKTA, Azure, AWS, OpenDNS for Web Traffic Filtering, Cisco/Meraki Firewalls, Mimecast Email Security, VMWare, Cisco AMP for Endpoints, 1Password, Patch Management, Endpoint Protections (Anti-Virus, Anti-Malware), Vulnerability Scanning (NMAP, OpenVAS, PBNJ), Configuration Management, Full Disk Encryption, Bring Your Own Device security solutions, and SIEM.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Cloud Products (Office 365, Azure Active Directory)
- Some preferred certifications: CompTIA Security+, PenTest+, CySA+, CCNA (R/S or Security), MCSA (Infrastructure or Security), CISSP, CEH, CISA
- Availability to be on call to support escalated IT security incidents
- Strong understanding of cryptography algorithms
- Understanding of parallel and distributed systems, and multi-tier web applications
- Communicate clearly and have strong, positive interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to articulate ideas, consider options presented by others and reach an informed, balanced technical opinion
- Demonstrate the ability to review the technical documentation provided by others and provide constructive comments
For more than 20 years, 1010data has helped financial, retail and consumer goods customers monitor shifts in consumer demand and market conditions and rapidly respond with highly targeted strategies. The 1010data Insights Platform combines market intelligence, data management, granular enterprise analytics, and collaboration capabilities to empower better business outcomes. More than 900 of the world’s foremost companies’ partner with 1010data to power smarter decisions.
You can find this on the Company page of 1010data at https://1010data.com/company/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.