Associate, Information Security Analyst
QAD, Inc.QAD is a provider of flexible, cloud-based enterprise resource software and services for global manufacturers. Use innovative ERP, MRP, supply chain and lean manufacturing solutions to manage your business.
QAD is building a world-class SaaS company, and we are growing. We are looking for talented individuals who want to join us on our mission to help solve relevant real-world problems in manufacturing and the supply chain.
We are a virtual first company and your primary work experience will be virtual / working from your home. Occasional travel to a physical office may be required to enhance working relationships, collaboration, design, strategy and alignment.
As an Associate Information Security Analyst you will be responsible for information security support for QAD Cloud Service Delivery infrastructure, network and resources. This includes services such as McAfee threat detection, Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) and others. You will assess and evaluate information security risks and propose remediation solutions to management. You will investigate and report on security risks, vulnerabilities and remediation efforts. You will also stay abreast of current security technologies and industry best practices.
What you will do:
- Assist with the prioritization of newly identified network/software/hardware risks and threats based upon severity, potential operational impact, exploitation, and other factors to assess risk to QAD Cloud.
- Support Security Operations functions including Threat and Vulnerability Management, IAM, SIEM, incident response, alerting and backup monitoring as needed.
- Analyze known issues with vendor-provided fixes and contact the appropriate vendor for a defined and attainable solution. Evaluate, investigate and assist resolution of security risks and incidents.
- Education/Licenses: Bachelor’s Degree in a technology based area such as Computer Science preferred. Security certification (i.e. CISSP), ITIL & systems certifications, and/or industry certifications preferred.
- Experience: 2-4 years systems administration experience. Training or experience with cyber security related technologies such as McAfee, SIEM technologies, Rapid7, Privileged Access Management, and other security based products. Experience supporting QAD products and related technologies desired but not required.
- Computer skills: Protocols/Port usage and configurations. Recent hands-on network firewall, VMware, AWS, Windows and Linux System Administration experience (Red Hat Enterprise Linux Versions 5 and 6 highly preferred). Networking knowledge & experience (Wireshark, tcpdump, netsniff-ng). SSH & Remote Desktop Technologies. Experience with database administration or familiarity with dba practices would be a plus.
- Other knowledge or skills: Ability to prioritize security issues/risks by their risk level to the organization. Ability to ramp up quickly and work in fast-paced environment. Excellent communication and customer service skills. Ability to research, review and understand security based technologies and configuration changes. Experience with penetration testing/remediation.
- Your health and well being are important to us at QAD. We provide programs that help you strike a healthy work-life balance.
- Opportunity to join a growing business, launching into its next phase of expansion and transformation.
- Collaborative culture of smart and hard-working people who support one another to get the job done.
- An atmosphere of growth and opportunity, where idea-sharing is always prioritized over level or hierarchy.
- Compensation packages based on experience and desired skill set
QAD Inc. is a leading provider of adaptive, cloud-based enterprise software and services for global manufacturing companies. Global manufacturers face ever-increasing disruption caused by technology-driven innovation and changing consumer preferences. In order to survive and thrive, manufacturers must be able to innovate and change business models at unprecedented rates of speed. QAD calls these companies Adaptive Manufacturing Enterprises. QAD solutions help customers in the automotive, life sciences, packaging, consumer products, food and beverage, high tech and industrial manufacturing industries rapidly adapt to change and innovate for competitive advantage.
QAD is committed to ensuring that every employee feels they work in an environment that values their contributions, respects their unique perspectives and provides opportunities for growth regardless of background. QAD’s DEI program is driving higher levels of diversity, equity and inclusion so that employees can bring their whole self to work.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: AWS CISSP Cloud Computer Science Firewalls IAM Incident response Industrial ITIL Linux Monitoring Pentesting Red Hat SaaS SIEM SSH Strategy Threat detection VMware Vulnerabilities Vulnerability management Windows
Perks/benefits: Competitive pay Equity Home office stipend Startup environment
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ethical hacker / Pentester H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Manager Pentest H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Director of Information Security jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Terraform-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs