Information Security Consultant (Cloud Service Delivery)
EurofinsWorld leader in food, environment, pharma product testing & agroscience CRO services; 61,000 staff across a network of more than 1,000 independent companies (940 laboratories) in 59 countries, offering over 200,000 analytical methods.
Why are we here?
You may not know our name but we can guarantee you know our work – all we do has a positive impact on life, health and the environment. Eurofins is by your side every day, from the food you eat to the medicines you rely on. We work with the biggest companies in the world, making sure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Our global and diverse network of companies offers a stimulating start-up environment with fast track careers. As a part of Eurofins, you will contribute to making science and innovation happen every day!
The Information Security Consultant (Service Delivery Management and Onboardings) – SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) is responsible for service management activities for assigned service consumer base, acting as the SPOC (Single Point of Contact) between the service consumers and the Eurofins Group Security, resulting in positive customer satisfaction
From operational perspective, the Information Security Consultant (Service Delivery Management and Onboardings) – SIEM is responsible for the configuration and successful deployment of a series of security tools for the assigned (internal) customers.
- Security Tools Onboarding (90%)
- Partner with the (internal) customers to successfully configure and deploy SIEM – Security Information and Event Management
- Integration of on-prem, cloud or hybrid environments to SIEM
- Assist client with technical guidance to configure end log sources in-scope to be logged to the SIEM
- Understand customer requirements and recommend best practices SIEM solutions
- Experience working with or using Azure technologies such as virtual machines, blob, queues, tables, Cloud Services, web apps, functions apps, Azure Active Directory, Virtual Networks, event hubs etc
- Experience working with or using AWS and/or Google Cloud Platform
- General responsibilities::
- Guide the customer on how to best deploy the solution components, using standard operating procedures.
- Support the customer to troubleshoot any technical issue that might appear during the onboarding, including OS (Linux/Windows) level, GPOs, policies etc.
- Configure and prepare custom packages for each new customer, in order to facilitate the deployment of the tools.
- Act as a SPOC (Single Point of Contact) and SME (Subject Matter Expert) for the customer
- Engage external tools/service providers to troubleshoot complex issue
- General responsibilities::
- Service delivery management activities (10%)
- Run the Security Services process for the onboarding, including but not limited to set deployment expectations, build project timeline, Security resources management, stream communication across different stakeholders, monitor and report progress, and propose roadblock’s removal strategies
- Ensure the delivered services are fit for purpose, carrying out relevant reviews/propose modifications as necessary
- Cooperate with internal Security teams and other Security actors to further develop Security Operations
- Ensure that all Security documentation for Internal/External service consumers are available and updated
- Provide a clear and regular update to service consumers on action items, including proposed actions and dates to closure
- Build and maintain client relationships both internally and externally.
- Support the Security Group & Security Delivery Senior Manager in day-to-day activities.
- Minimum of 4 years of operational experience in a Security orSecurity oriented IT role (cybersecurity, IT Operations etc.)
- Solid experience in deploying or managing SIEM solutions,
- Good practical experience in debugging Linux/Windows based operating systems
- Solid understanding of
- Cloud technologies and concepts
- security threats and attack vectors
- log management
- the workings of networking technologies and firewalls, proxies etc.
- Ability to understand complex infrastructures
- Expertise in Azure Logic Apps, Microsoft Flow
- Expertise in Managing Azure/AWS Environment in enterprise environment
- Experience in security Incident detection and management.
- Experience managing DNS, and web filtering/proxy
- Knowledge of the MITRE ATT&CK / D3FEND framework.
- Knowledge in Service Delivery Management or Project Management
- ISO27000- series knowledge
- CompTIA Security+ or CompTIA Cloud+
What can we offer you?
- Additional Variable Compensation up to 1 Month Salary per year
- Meal Vouchers
- Gym Reimbursement
- Medical Sub and Health Insurance
- 25 days of holidays + 1 extra day off for your birthday
- Additional holidays for your loyalty
As the role and Eurofins' IT Talent Acquisition team are international, please ensure to submit your application in English.
About the Program that you will be involved in:
Eurofins' ComLIMS Program (ComLIMS is derived from Communication and Laboratory Information Management System) consists of two internally developed web applications and a range of additional services (including reporting, data and business intelligence) which support our internal customers - the Eurofins laboratories worldwide - in their day-to-day activities related to sales and production processes of the analytical services offered to Eurofins customers. It is at the heart of the Eurofins strategy enabling efficient cross-selling between laboratories. Components of the Program and its data are used by a wide range of Eurofins applications making it a key Program within the international Eurofins Group.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Active Directory AWS Azure Cloud CompTIA DNS Firewalls GCP ISO 27000 Linux MITRE ATT&CK SIEM Strategy Windows
Perks/benefits: Startup environment
More jobs like this
London, England, United Kingdom … London, England, United Kingdom - Remote Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 56K - 104K * USD 56K+ *
Senior Cloud Engineer - DevOps / DevSecOps (AWS & AZURE)Agile Ansible Application security Automation AWS Azure CI/CD +18
Career development Competitive pay Flex hours Salary bonus Startup environment
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Security Architect jobs
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Manager Pentest H/F jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Ethical hacker / Pentester H/F jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Terraform-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs