Senior Manager, Cybersecurity Product Development
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
Visa’s Cybersecurity Product Development team designs, builds, and deploys next-generation security technologies to maintain trust in the Visa brand, ensure the safety, soundness, and integrity of the Visa payment system, and prevent operational losses to Visa and its clients. Visa is seeking a technical leader/manager to build and lead behavior analytics platform developed by Visa’s Cybersecurity Product Development Team in India. The Manager is expected to be hands-on with a strong engineering background and can lead by example. This role will report to Senior Director, Authentication & Behavior Biometrics – Cybersecurity.
• The creation of conceptual approach, technical analysis, design, development, unit testing, deploy and support activities.
• Collaboration with business partners on requirements elaboration, workflow design, configuration, and business re-engineering.
• Leading agile development teams in designing, developing, testing, supporting technical solutions across a full stack of development tools and technologies.
• Evaluate options and provide recommendation on scope and scale of effort required to implement final requirements.
• Able to work on multiple projects and initiatives with different/competing timelines and demands.
• Work with delivery partners to review and finalize technical specifications, code review, version management, and implementation related activities.
• Work with limited direction, usually within a complex environment, to drive delivery of solutions and meet service levels.
• Collaborate across global businesses and technology organizations, providing sound business analysis, process, and change leadership.
• Hire and develop a diverse team of talented engineers.
• Coach/mentor others within sub-function.
• Participation in support activities such as troubleshooting, defect research, code promotion, and configuration.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
• 8+ years of relevant work experience and a Bachelors degree, OR 11+ years of relevant work experience
• Multi-disciplinary skills and experience in ideation, software design, programming, debugging, and optimization
• Self-motivated and drive for excellence
• Technical hands-on skills, ideally in multiple technology stacks for web development, APIs and Mobile application development on diverse platforms
• 9 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 7 or more relevant years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 or more years of experience with a PhD
• 3-5 years hands-on software engineering (Java) and devops experience (Git)
• Familiarity with high performance web services standards and related technologies (Jenkings, Spring Boot)
• Familiarity with distributed system is preferred
• Previous people management experience in the field of software/product engineering is a PLUS
• Transactional proficiency with NOSQL, or other common databases is a PLUS
Additional InformationVisa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Agile Analytics APIs DevOps Full stack Java NoSQL PhD
Perks/benefits: Startup environment
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Ethical hacker / Pentester H/F jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Manager Pentest H/F jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Terraform-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs