Sr. Cybersecurity Analyst - Data Protection Architecture and Engineering
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
As a member of the Applied Cryptography team and Data Protection Security Architects, the Sr. Cybersecurity Analyst / Consultant will design and implement data security solutions along with preparing enrollment/integration documentation of various visa applications into data security solutions enablement. Perform the Data Protection Security Architecture Reviews covering secure architecture and design principles and acting as SME for all data security architecture solutions and principals.
Be part of a global data protection professionals supporting Visa’s Global Data Protection infrastructure and critical services.
Provide Level 3 Support supporting the design and implementation of complex encryption requirements.
Recognized as a subject matter expert and contributor to Visa Data Protection services and encryption technologies.
Design, propose and review new encryption solutions & implementation, and provide functional and technical support for program, project and core needs.
Evaluates current global and technology specific processes to determine process improvements, and how best to gain more effectiveness and efficiency.
Takes a leadership role with data protection use, implementation and delivery.
Mentor team on learning new technologies, uses cases and implementations.
Review, update and create encryption policies, procedures and technical security requirements in collaboration with the Security Architecture teams.
Takes a leadership role with coordinating internal / external industry audits in collaboration with Visa internal teams.
Takes a leadership role in Reporting & implementing changes needed for industry compliance.
Takes a leadership role in Reporting to management industry trends and recommendations.
Takes a leadership role in maintaining and supporting of multiple Data Protection implementations and technologies.
Lead and participate in projects to deploy new Data Protection applications and services.
Ability to support and work non-traditional work hours, not limited to weekends, and evenings.
Provide Asymmetric and symmetric encryption subject matter expertise in Applied Cryptography.
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office three days a week, Monday through Wednesday, with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
• 5 or more years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD
• 6 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 4 or more years of relevant experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or up to 3 years of relevant experience with a PhD
• University Recruiting: MBA/ PhD without experience
• Strong experience on protections for data at rest, data in transit, and data in memory.
• Seasoned Engineer on Key Management and Hardware Security Modules (HSM).
• Knowledge on application design and development.
• Experience with Secure Development Lifecycle methodologies, Agile based methodologies.
• Strong understanding of Cryptographic technologies, including APIs and Tools.
• Understanding on the security protocols/standards such as KMIP, PKCS#11, and SSL/TLS.
• Understanding of database Native Encryption and Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) in diversified databases.
• Understanding on the Cloud Data Protection and Key Management implementations on AWS, Azure and GCP.
• Understanding and experience with the cryptography algorithms, and public key infrastructure (PKI).
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills along with the ability to present complex security subjects to internal work groups and projects.
Additional InformationVisa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Agile APIs Audits AWS Azure Cloud Compliance Cryptography Encryption GCP PhD PKI TLS
Perks/benefits: Career development
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Security Architect jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Ethical hacker / Pentester H/F jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Manager Pentest H/F jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Director of Information Security jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs
- Open Terraform-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs