Senior Information Security Analyst – Vulnerability Management
Heredia, Costa Rica
EurofinsWorld leader in food, environment, pharma product testing & agroscience CRO services; 61,000 staff across a network of more than 1,000 independent companies (940 laboratories) in 59 countries, offering over 200,000 analytical methods.
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins laboratories work with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic, and labelling is accurate.
The Eurofins network of companies is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agro-science Contract Research Organization services. It is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organizations. It also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialized and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 58,000 staff across a decentralized and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 54 countries. Eurofins companies offer a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2021, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 6.72 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
As a Senior Information Security Analyst, you will provide the security solutions, remediation strategies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Create and implement vulnerability management solutions
Reporting metrics from vulnerability management systems
Scripting and automating data into a data warehouse for reporting
Ensure completeness of information reported.
Triage on general information security tickets.
3-5 years Information Security Analyst experience.
Bachelor’s college degree and/or IT/Systems/Computers technical certification.
3-5 years scripting/programming – PowerShell/Python/Bash
Implementing, monitoring and analysis of vulnerability management tools
Triage security events and incidents, detect anomalies, and suggest remediation actions.
Practical experience with TCP/IP networking.
Experience with Linux, Windows, iOS, and Network Operating Systems.
Experience creating and implementing Vulnerability and SIEM technologies.
Experience creating reports for different levels of personnel ( C-Level and Technician )
Ability to use different scripting tools for automation.
Knowledge of NIST and other cybersecurity frameworks, ISO27001 and other Information Security Standards
Knowledge of industry and data regulations and requirements such as PCI-DSS, SOX, HIPAA, GDPR
What will put you ahead
- Database design and query development
- Knowledge of NIST and other cybersecurity frameworks, ISO27001 and other Information Security Standards (Preferred)
- Knowledge of industry and data regulations and requirements such as PCI-DSS, SOX, HIPAA, GDPR (Preferred)
- Industry related certifications: CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP, OSCP
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Automation Bash C CEH CISSP CompTIA Forensics GDPR HIPAA iOS ISO 27001 Linux Monitoring NIST OSCP PowerShell Python Scripting SIEM TCP/IP Vulnerability management Windows
Perks/benefits: Team events
More jobs like this
Guadalajara, Mexico Guadalajara, Mexico Full TimeSenior Senior-levelUSD 132K - 190K * USD 132K+ *
Security Engineer - SOC AnalystAWS Compliance Computer Science DevOps Docker Firewalls Incident response +9
Career development Competitive pay Flex vacation Parental leave Startup environment +1
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Ethical hacker / Pentester H/F jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Manager Pentest H/F jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Terraform-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs