Information Security Project Manager
Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
As Information Security Project Manager, you will help Casper craft, design, and implement information security programs that can keep pace with the ever changing threat landscape. You will use your background to help align information security to a fun, fast paced environment and drive the successful execution of critical, risk-driven initiatives within Security. Join us in our mission to awaken the potential of a well-rested world.
You'll enjoy this role if you are…
- Eager to learn more about security, cloud technology, privacy, and compliance
- Collaborative and enjoy working with other teams
- Organized and enjoy creating processes and procedures
- Have a thorough understanding of operational and/or data, security, and privacy practices
Casper (casper.com) was created to re-imagine sleep from the ground up, beginning with its obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress. All of Casper’s sleep products — including its pillow, bedding, and furniture — are developed in-house by the company’s award-winning R&D team in San Francisco. Casper was named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies in the World and its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you’re not catching zzz’s, this is what you’ll do...
- Participate in running projects for the Security Team
- Take initiative and provide leadership in solving problems, improving processes, and providing a better experience for the business
- Maintain Security Policies, Procedures, and Process in accordance with compliance regulations
- Responsible for end-to-end management of projects: managing projects through concept, project planning, development, execution, monitoring, and closure
- Run internal security education and awareness campaigns
- Drive change management, overall project control, and team participation
- Prioritize and balance multiple priorities and projects
- Collaborate with partner teams on compliance and security practice
- Lead Casper through annual audits and certifications in collaboration with external auditors
- Conduct Incident Response exercises and improve internal process
Our dream candidate...
- 3+ years of Technical Project Management experience, ideally in an information security context
- Excellent organizational, communication, collaborative, and interpersonal skills to foster respect and teamwork with internal and external partners
- Ability to organize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously with close attention to detail and prioritization to meet deadlines
- High professional and ethical standards for handling confidential information
- Strong interpersonal, communication and relationship-building skills
- Diligent with attention to detail
- Clear and concise documentation competency
- Willingness to learn and be hands on technically
The syrup on your waffles
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging and equity so that you’re part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep and fitness, credits for your favorite studios and in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks and coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join and product discounts for friends and family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!