IT Security Analyst
About the opportunity
Contentful strives to build a secure and safe service and commits considerable effort and resources on security. IT security and staff security is one of the elements of our security program that fulfils Contentful’s compliance requirements.
As an IT Security Analyst at Contentful, you are part of the IT team responsible globally for designing and implementing security solutions related to corporate systems. You work closely with the Security Team and other areas of the business to maintain the IT aspect of Contentful’s security program.
What to expect?
- Perform vendor security assessments on Contentful’s suppliers
- Develop and manage endpoint management security policies
- Improve and implement security features in our SAAS and hardware infrastructure
- Design solutions for endpoint management and configuration standard
- Implement network security across our office hubs
- Create and implement security awareness trainings
- Design and implement access control principles across our tools landscape
- Leverage appropriate monitoring tools to secure Contentful’s corporate systems and infrastructure
What you need to be successful?
- You are passionate about the security of endpoints and corporate systems
- You have a collaborative mindset
- You are capable of dealing with people in stressful situations
- 5 years of experience in IT and at least 2 years of activities related to security in previous jobs
- Experience with regulatory compliance requirements such as ISO27001, GDPR, etc.
- You enjoy working with and teaching others. You see security as an enabler instead of a blocker,
- You communicate well both, in writing and in person-to-person interactions. You know how to cultivate empathy and openness towards people from all over the globe.
- Good understanding of Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android and iOS security features
What's in it for you?
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people build digital products.
- We set you up for success, equipping you with the latest and greatest hardware
- Enjoy a full range of events, including workshops, Contentful-hosted meetups, guest speakers and team activities. Meet your team members from across the globe at our annual offsite.
- Get fit! We offer a variety of health and fitness classes and a discount on Urban Sports Club.
- Use your personal education budget to improve your skills and grow in your career. Join a free German class or one of our many internal learning initiatives!
- Plus, Contentful socks! Oh yeah!
Who are we?
Contentful powers digital experiences for 28% of the Fortune 500 companies and thousands of global brands. Our content platform unifies content in a single hub, structures it for use in any digital channel and integrates seamlessly with hundreds of tools through open APIs. It lets developers and content creators work in parallel, increasing team efficiency and happiness. Companies such as Spotify, Urban Outfitters, ARD Broadcaster, The British Museum, Xoom and Lenovo use Contentful to build their mobile and web products, voice controlled apps and more.
We’re growing rapidly and are backed by over $150 million in funding from top-tier venture capital firms like Sapphire Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, General Catalyst and Benchmark.
More than 350 people from 70 nations contribute their energy and creativity to Contentful, working from hubs in Berlin, San Francisco and distributed locations around the world.
“Everyone is welcome here” — it's a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed. We look forward to your application!
By clicking “Apply for this job,” I acknowledge that I have read the “Contentful’s Candidate Privacy Notice”, and hereby acknowledge and accept the collection, processing, use, and storage of my personal data as described therein.