Sr. Cybersecurity Analyst, Security Architecture
Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
When you join Visa, you join a culture of purpose and belonging – where your growth is priority, your identity is embraced, and the work you do matters. We believe that economies that include everyone everywhere, uplift everyone everywhere. Your work will have a direct impact on billions of people around the world – helping unlock financial access to enable the future of money movement.
Join Visa: A Network Working for Everyone.
The role will support the development of technical security requirements based on widely accepted industry standards/authoritative sources, regulatory requirements, vendor documentations and best practices. This individual will have strong technical expertise in technologies such as Big Data platform (Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Kafka), Operating Systems (ex. UNIX/Windows), Databases (ex. Oracle, MS-SQL) to develop solid security control requirements to protect the confidentiality and integrity of company data.
- Responsible for the development of baseline technical security requirements for Big Data Platform(Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Kafka), Operation Systems (RHEL, Widows), Databases (Oracle, MS SQL, NoSQL), middleware (NGNIX, IIS, Apache) and other technologies such as containers, storage arrays etc.
- Actively collaborate with IT and all stakeholders throughout Visa
- Provides audit activities support
- Develop performance metrics on the effectiveness of the security control requirements
- Proactively promotes the enhancement of technology security requirements awareness across IT and business units
This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office 2-3 set days a week (determined by leadership/site), with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% or more of the time based on business needs.
Qualifications• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
• Minimum 4-7 years’ experience in developing baseline security control requirements, security policies/procedures & risk management program.
• Strong knowledge and experience with Bigdata platform (Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Kafka, Docker), RedHat Linux, MS Window Server, Databases (Oracle, MS SQL, NoSQL), and Virtualization products.
• Must have hands on experience in configurating systems and network devices securely.
• Strong knowledge and experience in Identity and access management technologies.
• Flexible, adaptable, and able to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Ability to communicate complex technical concepts effectively.
• Prefer CISSP, CISA, or Cloud certifications
• Must have Knowledge and experience with security standards such as NIST, ISO 27001/2, CSA
• Must have Knowledge of Information Security regulations & industry standards such as SOX, GLBA , PCI DSS, GDPR, SSAE18 is required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and presentation skills and the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively.
• Ability to convey security concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
Additional InformationVisa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Tags: Big Data CISA CISSP Cloud Computer Science Docker GDPR IAM ISO 27001 Linux MSSQL NIST NoSQL Oracle PCI DSS Risk management SQL UNIX Windows
Perks/benefits: Flex hours
More jobs like this
Explore more InfoSec/Cybersecurity career opportunities
Find open roles in Ethical Hacking, Pen Testing, Security Engineering, Threat Research, Vulnerability Analysis, Cryptography, Digital Forensics and Cyber Security in general, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Open Information Security Specialist jobs
- Open Security Architect jobs
- Open Senior Cybersecurity Engineer jobs
- Open Security Operations Analyst jobs
- Open Senior SOC Analyst jobs
- Open Cybersecurity Analyst jobs
- Open Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open IT Security Engineer jobs
- Open Information System Security Officer (ISSO) jobs
- Open Electronic Warfare Advanced Tactical Trainer jobs
- Open Head of Information Security jobs
- Open IT Security Analyst jobs
- Open Cyber Hunt SME jobs
- Open Security Consultant jobs
- Open Senior Security Operations Engineer jobs
- Open Cyber Security Specialist jobs
- Open Staff Application Security Engineer jobs
- Open Ethical hacker / Pentester H/F jobs
- Open Analyste CERT / Incident Responder senior (H/F) jobs
- Open Manager Pentest H/F jobs
- Open Lead Security Engineer jobs
- Open Principal Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Information Security Engineer jobs
- Open Senior Security Analyst jobs
- Open Senior Penetration Tester jobs
- Open Application security-related jobs
- Open Network security-related jobs
- Open Risk assessment-related jobs
- Open Governance-related jobs
- Open Pentesting-related jobs
- Open ISO 27001-related jobs
- Open Clearance-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open DevOps-related jobs
- Open Vulnerability management-related jobs
- Open DevSecOps-related jobs
- Open IAM-related jobs
- Open Java-related jobs
- Open SaaS-related jobs
- Open CISM-related jobs
- Open APIs-related jobs
- Open Forensics-related jobs
- Open Analytics-related jobs
- Open CI/CD-related jobs
- Open Malware-related jobs
- Open CISA-related jobs
- Open Threat intelligence-related jobs
- Open Terraform-related jobs
- Open IDS-related jobs
- Open OWASP-related jobs