Cyber Security Analyst
Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
Stuart (Geopost Group) is an eco-friendly 🌱 last-mile delivery company 📦 that connects retailers and e-retailers to a fleet of geo-localised couriers 🚴🏽♂️. 🚙. across several countries in Europe.
Build the future of logistics for a more sustainable world: shared, efficient and reliable, as conscious consumers value more and more environmental responsibility besides speed of delivery and convenience.
Stuart is growing to fulfil that vision. In 2020 we doubled in size and continue to grow strong.
We are a melting-pot of 400 people working from Paris, London, Barcelona, Madrid and remote.
More than 2 000 companies work with us already across Food, Grocery, Retail and Pharmacy to deliver all types of goods, among which essentials for people on lockdown / self-isolating because of the coronavirus. We are at the right moment and the right place to make an impact on millions of people, as home delivery services hit a record high!
You will join a growing Security team of 4 world-class engineers and will report to Ioana, Lead Security Consultant based in Barcelona. The team passionately protects our customers and partners from all emerging security threats and you will play a key role by helping establish the foundation for security practices at a company level!
- Ensuring GDPR compliance, managing privacy inquiries and help automate Subject Rights Requests
- Third Party Risk oversight
- Security RFP management and CAIQ integrations
- Direct response and resolution of security incidents that are subject to GDPR regulations and additional incident investigation as needed for escalated incidents of malicious intent
- Provide consulting to the business and IT to adhere to Stuart’s security standards and best practices
- Help provide role-based training to all Stuart employees
- 2-5 years relevant experience in security and compliance
- Experience in Third Party/third party oversight, risk and relationship management
- Experience of technology project management, data modeling and workflow mapping
- Advanced project management, data analysis and reporting ability; with a good understanding of supporting technologies (applications, reporting tools, and data presentation)
- 2+ years experience working with internal/external audit/regulatory groups is preferred
- Ideally knowledge in ISO27001, PCI, and cloud security alliance
- Any of the following are a plus: CISA, CRISC, CISM, PMP, AWS/Microsoft Cloud certifications
- Fluency in English
We don’t expect you to know everything: attitude and willingness to learn are the keys ;-)
- Great compensation package
- Good work-life balance: (full) remote options, flexible hours
- Learning and training opportunities, mentorship, access to Tech conferences, individual budget training...
- Tangible career development possibilities as we grow strong 🚀
- Meal vouchers - Tickets restaurant
- Monthly gym allowance to use in any gym or for any sport class
- Excellent private medical insurance
- Team-Buildings, regular events, engineering off-sites, global offsite (Ibiza in 2019)
Want to learn more about us? https://stuart.com/about-us/
After reading all this, just a few last but important words: we want you to take on a role you love and we want you to come to a place you’re proud and happy to work every day 💙!
Stuart is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.