Principal and Senior Offensive Security Engineer
San Mateo, CA, USA
Snowflake started with a clear vision: develop a cloud data platform that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Snowflake developed an innovative new product with a built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions. We are now a global, world-class organization with offices in more than a dozen countries and serving many more.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- You have a passion for security research, bug bounties, CTFs, fuzzing, exploitation, and staying up to date on security trends
- Experience conducting internal and external security assessments on web applications, systems, and networks
- Knowledge in finding and exploiting bugs and misconfigurations in:
- Kubernetes, AWS, GCP, and Azure
- You have a continuously learning mindset with a wide range of security domain knowledge
- Strong communications skills to comfortably work cross-functionally across the organization
- Experience mimicking tactics, techniques and procedures of threat actors
- 10+ years of experience related to security, penetration testing, red teaming, network defense, or cloud security
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Conduct red team assessments against a diverse cloud environment and find vulnerabilities in software, systems, networks, and logic
- Develop tools, methodologies, and infrastructure to accomplish Offensive Security goals
- Set scope, objectives, and timelines for executing red team assessments and leverage data to create useful metrics
- Work with security teams to communicate findings, recommendations, and knowledge to key stakeholders
- Play a critical role in building an offensive security team that has a wide scope and impact
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US:
- We are laser focused on doing security better, and we do not tolerate the status quo.
- We have strong demand from our customers, and support from the business for security.
- We are a great team that combines a diverse set of backgrounds and skills.
- Did we mention we are one of the fastest-growing software companies, ever? The opportunity for impact is enormous.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?