DLP Security Engineer
New York, NY
Do you have in-depth understanding of Data Loss Prevention and have the ability to work in a global team environment? Are you a Subject Matter Expert for security & advice on Data Loss Policy Development? Then you could be Fivesky’s next Symantec DLP Security Engineer !
Who you are?
- Design and integration of Data Loss Prevention (DLP) controls across user environments
- Implemented security controls in an enterprise environment and solutions across platforms
- Worked with Operations teams, supporting the resolution of production issues. Drove the production of the solutions across appropriate engineering and operations teams Architected / Engineered Data Loss Prevention across an enterprise environment
- Subject Matter Expert for security & advice on Data Loss Policy Development. Provided solutions for the Integration with analytics and compliance tooling. Created, reviewed, and updated documentation including Publishing fixes in central knowledge base.
- Worked with global colleagues to provide globally consistent processes and solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent experience.
What you have done?
- 7+ years of experience with Security and DLP across user environments
- 5+ years of experience with the Symantec DLP product
- 5+ years of experience of Scripting, Automation and DevOps (PowerShell, Python)
- 4+ years of experience with secure coding techniques and IT security principals within a Windows and Linux environment
- Active Directory, LDAP, Group Policy, MIT Kerberos, DNS
- Good networking skills & understanding of Firewalls, Routing, NAT, OSI Model, packet trace and analysis
At Fivesky, our employees are our greatest asset and the focal point around which we operate; therefore, we always want the best for our employees. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, we offer an attractive mix of benefit plans to our employees that include provisions for vacation, holiday pay, and sick days.
Fivesky is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a full-time, direct employment opportunity in New York. Salary is open based on experience and qualifications.