WHAT IS BOX? Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organisations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal. By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 97,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud. WHY BOX NEEDS YOU Box is scaling at a rapid pace, and with innovation and speed comes with interesting security challenges. Our customers demand world class security. We need your creativity and technical expertise to help us tackle these challenges. Come help us continue to develop a forward-leaning security posture and an incredible team dedicated to detecting and responding to threats, keeping both Box and our customers safe. WHAT YOU'LL DO Box presents a unique opportunity to be a part of building our global security team at massive scale. We have built a world-class group with some amazing talent and this is a unique opportunity to grow with us. We have the data, we have the corporate support and we're looking to grow. All we need is you! WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor's degree in a technical, engineering or IT related field or equivalent and 1+ years related experience.
- A pulse on the tools, tactics and procedures the bad guys are using today and what they'll be using tomorrow.
- Experience in three or more of the following:
- Cloud Security - we're a cloud company!
- Operating Systems - MacOS\Linux\Windows
- OSI model & Network Protocols
- Network Security & Network Forensics
- Incident Response Process
- Endpoint Detection & Response Technology
- Digital Forensics
- Scripting - We like Python but other languages like Golang are cool too
- SEIM Query languages - Splunk SPL, Lucene, SQL, ELK DSL
- Prior Security Operations Experience
- Prior experience with S.O.A.R technology.
- Experience with formal security models like MITRE ATT&CK or CIS Critical Security Controls.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Enthusiasm and interest for Cyber Security, you will definitely find a lot in Box !
- Industry Recognized Security Certifications like GCIA, GCIH, GCFA
- Experience with cloud deployments involving AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
- Prior work experiences in Dev Ops, Software Engineering or Sys Admin roles.
- Visualization and machine learning experience.
- Prior open source contributions.
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits: https://join.collectivehealth.com/box
Job tags: AWS Docker Forensics GCFA GCIH Incident response Kubernetes Linux Machine Learning Network security Open Source Python Splunk Windows
Job region(s): Europe